The Rittenhouse Incident

TPD

the poor dad
The idiots just keep coming!

"It’s disgusting and disturbing that someone was able to carry a loaded assault rifle into a protest against the unjust killing of Jacob Blake, an unarmed Black man, and take the lives of two people and injure another - and face absolutely no consequences," DCCC chairman Democratic Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney said in a statement Friday.

Jacob Blake was paralyzed by the shooting, not killed, and was in fact armed with a knife.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Skimming over CNN and MS NBC, just as I knew they would, stoking the racism fire Over an issue that wasn’t about race. Anything to incite another riot.

I hope to god if they do succeed in stoking a Civil War that they were the first on the guillotine.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Top Democrat Calls For Justice Department To Intervene In Rittenhouse Case, Conduct ‘Federal Review’

“This heartbreaking verdict is a miscarriage of justice and sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ,” Nadler wrote in a tweet. “Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest.”

Top responses to Nadler included:

• Dan McLaughlin, National Review: “White Congressman who represents Wall Street district calls for retrial of criminal defendant acquitted of shooting three white men.”
  • Dana Loesch, radio host: “The Chairman of the Judiciary Cmte just lied by calling Rittenhouse an ‘armed person crossing state lines.’ His gun was never in Illinois. His dad lives in, and Rittenhouse works in, Kenosha, 20 min away from his mom’s house in Antioch. This is an irresponsible ploy to incite.”
  • Matthew Kolken, attorney: “Democrats are inciting a riot.”

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The idiots just keep coming!

that is what blows my mind, Blake is not dead. It is going to be a sweet day when Kyle starts raking in settlements from these crappy media places and I hope he is able to sue these sitting politicians also.

These politicians spew race left and right because they are stupid and don't know how to tackle real issues.

black dog

Free America
Get with it. We old people wear Skechers now.

Same Same.