The Rocket

Restitution

I will say this....

Although Blak Jak was an azz hat, at least he played some music that was relatively recent. I just ignored all the sound clips and ranting and listened to what he played.

Hopefully, the next DJ will help bring the station a bit further into the 90's/2000s :yay:

Pete

Repete
What's with that station and their psycho DJs? They've had a number of them over the years who had anger issues and very public personal problems.

I wonder if any of them were arrested showing up to their first remote broadcast?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
He was most definitely fired. I'm friends with several of those he targeted in his last rant. I've met him several times and he was always a dick. I didn't see the "apology" video because I don't have time during my workday and it was pulled by the time I got home.

You didn't miss much as it was a trainwreck. :lol:

This was his last post on FB, which was deleted like I thought it would. He was a legend in his own mind!

This will be the last post. I have way too many irons in the fire that will be very financially better for me I would like for local artist and cover bands to read,see, try to understand. And if you don't think you can do that I and understand.,The music and programming will and continue to be weak. So expect within the next month or two a jock that has no clue what he's in for. I would like to say thank you to everyone that has ever supported me and I wish you all best, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future will to stupid me a weak jock in the bear future.

You didn't miss much as it was a trainwreck. :lol:

This was his last post on FB, which was deleted like I thought it would. He was a legend in his own mind!

That was tough to read.... The English language and punctuation is not his strong point. And yeah, it was most likely a drunk rant.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
That was tough to read.... The English language and punctuation is not his strong point. And yeah, it was most likely a drunk rant.
Very painful. :lol: No doubt he was up in his cups. He had a habit of posting late at night or hosting live chat broadcasts after having a "few" drinks. :otter:

mitzi

Although a drunken rant... and being a total azz.... he does have a very good point.

The music and programming are weak :boo:

What did he say about cover bands that everyone in such an uproar and offended? He did introduce some new stuff, I give him credit for that.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What did he say about cover bands that everyone in such an uproar and offended? He did introduce some new stuff, I give him credit for that.

I have seen the screenshots of his rant and if they were to be posted here, they might get pulled. His comments and name calling were extremely vulgar. The dude has some serious issues.

Restitution

I already cannot wait for someone else to get into the 3-7 slot! They moved the 7-11 guy in there and, although he is not a terrible jock.... they need some new blood.

Oh yeah... and they need someone willing to play RECENT rock! Sorry but, there has been NEW rock music produced since Nirvana's Nevermind!!!