The Royal Wedding, dahling!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Breathed weighs in...
Royal wedding.jpg

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I didn't watch. I'm not as excited about Harry and Meghan as I was with Wills and Kate, although I suspect that Meghan's trashy family will be entertaining tabloid fodder. It's kind of funny that the Brits were fretting over Meghan's black mum, and yet it's her white dad's side that's the problem. :lol:

But I predict the new Mr. & Mrs. Mountbatten-Windsor will have gorgeous children. :yay:

They better start soon. Meghan is 36 and unless she is very fertile, she might have issues getting pregnant.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ick. I give that marriage 5 years, tops. White trash ghetto princess. Good grief.

You very well might be right. I still don't really know who she is other than she starred in a TV show. Never heard of her prior to this wedding. Her paternal side of the family seem like all kooks. My opinion is that her mother is the only person that has shown some grace and decorum in this whole debacle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My opinion is that her mother is the only person that has shown some grace and decorum in this whole debacle.

And she's the one the Brits were having a fit about. :lol:

Dear Britain: this is why you lost your empire. :crazy:

I care about this on some level because I've always liked Prince Harry, as much as one can like someone they've never met and don't know. Apparently the Royals all love her, but I remember quite clearly how much they all loathed Diana, who was the best thing that ever happened to those inbred prigs. So it's not like they have taste in people or anything. Maybe Camilla's just happy there's someone more low rent than her in the family now.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And she's the one the Brits were having a fit about. :lol:

Dear Britain: this is why you lost your empire. :crazy:

I care about this on some level because I've always liked Prince Harry, as much as one can like someone they've never met and don't know. Apparently the Royals all love her, but I remember quite clearly how much they all loathed Diana, who was the best thing that ever happened to those inbred prigs. So it's not like they have taste in people or anything. Maybe Camilla's just happy there's someone more low rent than her in the family now.

I know!

Today was the first time I heard about the evil step sisters. Camella's kids. Urg.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Ick. I give that marriage 5 years, tops. White trash ghetto princess. Good grief.
:lol:
You very well might be right. I still don't really know who she is other than she starred in a TV show. Never heard of her prior to this wedding. Her paternal side of the family seem like all kooks. My opinion is that her mother is the only person that has shown some grace and decorum in this whole debacle.
I'd really never heard of her either, before the news of their engagement.