The Ruddy Duck is on fire

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
There was no lesson learned. Stupid, inconsiderate smokers aren't going to be happy until they burn down every f*cking building in America. I vote public execution (with a cigarette in their sucks), televised nationwide.

Then maybe the bastards will learn a lesson.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
There was no lesson learned. Stupid, inconsiderate smokers aren't going to be happy until they burn down every f*cking building in America. I vote public execution (with a cigarette in their sucks), televised nationwide.

Then maybe the bastards will learn a lesson.

:twitch:

BOP

Mental much?

Hot button issue.

There was that restaurant in Solomons a few years back, and some historic building in Arlington, I think it was, a few years before Solomons, or maybe around the same time, I forget.

How much damage do thoughtless smokers flinging their cigarette butts everywhere have to do before people get fed up?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Hot button issue.

There was that restaurant in Solomons a few years back, and some historic building in Arlington, I think it was, a few years before Solomons, or maybe around the same time, I forget.

How much damage do thoughtless smokers flinging their cigarette butts everywhere have to do before people get fed up?

Hopefully a bunch more, wasn't it you (the smoking Nazi types) that forced smokers outside in the first place? Less of this crap would happen if businesses could accommodate smokers indoors with ash trays and such.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I think this calls for a M&G at the Ruddy Duck, to celebrate their non-demise....

nutz

Hopefully a bunch more, wasn't it you (the smoking Nazi types) that forced smokers outside in the first place? Less of this crap would happen if businesses could accommodate smokers indoors with ash trays and such.

:yay:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Hot button issue.

Ex-smoker? They tend to be the most militant anti-smokers. Rather then blame themselves for their addiction, they blame the cigarettes, other smokers, tobacco companies, etc.

OldHillcrestGuy

Anyone been to the Ruddy Duck on St George's Island, got nice write up in the most recent Southern Maryland magazine. I have never been to either, but the story made me want check it out.