The shot heard around the world

Mr_Science

Well, it seems to be a rant thread from a bunch of active KKK members, or wannabe members.

I really do think the owner of the board should think about changing the name of it to "Southern Maryland Rednecks" or "Southern Maryland Bigots", as either would seem to be a more accurate description of the threads here.

I think perhaps it points to the beliefs of the owner, who seems to be just fine with the racist and bigoted threads that dominate this site.

As an irritant to the racists and bigots, I wonder how long it'll be before I get banned for showing them for what they are.

If the blacks in Southern Maryland have an attitude, it must be because they see that the state is covered in white racists still.

A man who is part black is elected as President and ALL the rednecks come out!

When do the cross burnings start?

I have had the honor and pleasure of living here my entire life. I even earned my degree at the University of Maryland and elected to seek and maintain a career here in Southern Maryland.

If there is one thing that's true about this area it's that it's an extremely racially tolerant region. You loosely and irresponsible just accused this forum of being a racist venue and you are very much out of line in doing so.

If blacks in Southern Maryland have an attitiude it would most definately be a result of attitudes such as your's which perpetuate hate and anger.

Good day,

-Art

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
how long will it take
Someone recently pointed out to me that should that happen it's an attack against our country. How right they are. I hope it never happens, and I did not vote for him. But regardless, he is going to be our president and any 'true' American (by true I mean someone with a deep devotion to our country) will support him while he's in office. Supporting him doesn't mean we have to agree with his every decision either. JMHO

Holy crap people. Get over it.

:yeahthat:

I think we all have no clue what's going to happen, but I also believe it's going to be worse than we can imagine.

:yeahthat: No wonder you have a beautiful woman in your life! :huggy: I so agree with you.

And this is as far as I will read this thread........:patriot::patriot:

Well, it seems to be a rant thread from a bunch of active KKK members, or wannabe members.

I really do think the owner of the board should think about changing the name of it to "Southern Maryland Rednecks" or "Southern Maryland Bigots", as either would seem to be a more accurate description of the threads here.

I think perhaps it points to the beliefs of the owner, who seems to be just fine with the racist and bigoted threads that dominate this site.

As an irritant to the racists and bigots, I wonder how long it'll be before I get banned for showing them for what they are.

If the blacks in Southern Maryland have an attitude, it must be because they see that the state is covered in white racists still.

Art, have you actually read this thread? Racially tolerant? You have to be kidding. It sounds like a KKK meeting in Alabama.

Good day to you too sir, but I was neither loosely or irresponsibly accusing the forum of being racist. I was pointing out that the racist comments here are not edited or censored in any manner. Turning a blind eye or ignoring racism is just as bad as condoning it.

I don't perpetuate hate and anger here. I comment on it.

Open your eyes Art and see the comments made in this thread and others like it as they truly are; racist and bigoted. If you can't see it, then I suggest that you should muzzle your seeing-eye dog and let someone read it to you.

Too many, for too long have turned the other cheek to racism. I've run out of cheeks. Now I call it for what I see.

If you don't like someone commenting on your purple barn, then don't paint the damn thing purple.

Peace to you sir.

A forum is just that, a forum. People are allowed to express their views. Where admin would step in I believe is if I were to call you, personally, a (insert negative racial term here). People in SoMD have been living together in interacial harmony for as long as I've been here. It doesn't take many on either side to give the rest the wrong idea. Where do you stand? Lke to stir the pot?

Otter

Nothing to see here
A forum is just that, a forum. People are allowed to express their views. Where admin would step in I believe is if I were to call you, personally, a (insert negative racial term here). People in SoMD have been living together in interacial harmony for as long as I've been here. It doesn't take many on either side to give the rest the wrong idea. Where do you stand? Lke to stir the pot?

Gee, DR, I've looked and looked at your post and can't find where he can call you a racist, but I bet he finds a way.

Mr_Science

Art, have you actually read this thread? Racially tolerant? You have to be kidding. It sounds like a KKK meeting in Alabama.

Good day to you too sir, but I was neither loosely or irresponsibly accusing the forum of being racist. I was pointing out that the racist comments here are not edited or censored in any manner. Turning a blind eye or ignoring racism is just as bad as condoning it.

I don't perpetuate hate and anger here. I comment on it.

Open your eyes Art and see the comments made in this thread and others like it as they truly are; racist and bigoted. If you can't see it, then I suggest that you should muzzle your seeing-eye dog and let someone read it to you.

Too many, for too long have turned the other cheek to racism. I've run out of cheeks. Now I call it for what I see.

If you don't like someone commenting on your purple barn, then don't paint the damn thing purple.

Peace to you sir.

Too many good American's have sacrificed their priceless lives for anyone here to even consider censorship...

I have read many of the comments you likely refer to as racist and you are absolutely entitled to your opinion as much as those you single out as racists are. I (like you) find it appalling that some here would choose many of the words they use to define members of a diffrent race but at the same time I hesitate to refer to them as racist. They surely don't represent the majority of those who post here as you purport, and they certainly don't represent my views. My point - if you find their remarks offensive - make a point and move on.

Let me provide you with some un-welcomed advice. I use the word un- welcomed because you don't appear to be the type of person open to opposing views or advice. You appear very distraught and your anger is impeding your ability to be seen as an intelligent, well educated person. Try to make an argument based soley on facts and leave the personal insults in your mind rather than in your posts if you want people here to take you seriously in the future. Good day to you...

-Art

I saw nothing racist in any of the posts. You are an idiot.

A blind racist calling me an idiot.

Now that's funny.

If you say so.

Yes certain words are ##### out. Our opinions are not. Do you understand that people are allowed to think? Should we not air and read others thoughts? Or should this all be done behind the barn?

Last edited:

Mr_Science

There is already censorship on certain words here. Is it that you don't want censorship on the racist posts?

You try to pretend knowledge of what I "likely" think? Then you try to say your assumptions are fact?

Sorry pal, you're wrong on all counts. I'm not "distraught" or "angry". Again, you try to assume to know what I'm thinking.

Stick to analyzing yourself, Art. You're not very good at doing it with others.

Most people would at least take the time to read the post they quote and pose objections to. Your objections make it obvious that you did not.

I won't waste my time responding to you anymore. For me to do so would be the equivalent of Albert Einstein attempting to communicate with a mule. I'm just not willing to lower myself to your level. I think I'm going to print out some of the comments you so generously provided here and bring them to class for my students to read on Monday. You provide excellent examples of ineffective communication skills.

Good day to you.

-Art

crabcake

But wait, there's more...

Maybe the owners of the board are more about freedom of speech ... you know, one of those pesky little civil liberties the ACLU fights so hard for a select group of people to have. :bubble:

If you read the thread all the way through, you'd see one of them already posted their thoughts on this thread, and it wasn't in favor of someone busting a cap in Obama's ass.

FlipperDeHead

In Your Dreams

Wait a minute. Are there rednecks in Southern Maryland? :faint: If I had known that, I would not have stayed. Dayum, I better find somewheres else ta live, cuzz I caynt hang roun hyear no mo.

Mr_Science

Actually, you'll succeed in having your students laugh at you. I'm not sure why you would call yourself a mule, but I agree with your assessment.

Buzz off Bozo. You think enough of yourself to make up for my thinking of you as an idiot.

Buzz off Bozo? Is this really how a mature self described well educated person communicates? I've taken the liberty and read many of your posts and in doing so realized that we're either talking to a child or to a person with compromised mental faculties. The latter seems more probable.

I'm willing to bet my PHD on it!

Good day to you.

-Art

FlipperDeHead

In Your Dreams
Buzz off Bozo? Is this really how a mature self described well educated person communicates? I've taken the liberty and read many of your posts and in doing so realized that we're either talking to a child or to a person with compromised mental faculties. The latter seems more probable.

Good day to you.

-Art

I'll throw in my GED.

FlipperDeHead

In Your Dreams
To quote you; "I won't waste my time responding to you anymore.", well, that seems to be a lie. Now, you respond with immature remarks suited to someone who would be 10 years old. Did you put your fingers in your ears and wiggle them?

I've heard a lot about you. All from you. You're a classic snob. You can't form an entire sentence without promoting yourself.

"Buzz off Bozo" was used because every time I tried to say what I really wanted to, to you, it just showed up like #### you #######, and Buzz off Bozo gets the point across.

Please, tell us all more about yourself. Use white font with white background this time. Since you're really only posting to see your own post, it won't make any difference.

Ask your students to submit a double blind typed opinion of you based on multiple choice. You'll find that they agree with me when they're sure you won't be able to tell who said what.

You won't of course. People like you don't care what others think of them. You've already convinced yourself that you're perfect.

Roll your supposed PHD up and insert it in your anal canal, Bozo.

You're not impressing anyone.

We're post to post. That's why they have these forums because we're post to.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Good day to you.

-Art
Mr. Science, you're wasting your time on this dolt. He's displayed his lack of ....well anything and most of us just ignore the boy. :lol: