The SOB who feeds kittens to his snake.

HunterJJD

Everyone is always crying about the overpopulation of cats, at least someone is putting them to good use.

but that is sick to feed them to snakes, lets pitch them at the trailer park (well I guess we are rulling out of them in St marys) or out by that old farm and then next year the 5 you pitched will be 50 but no worry they are not your problem any more so who cares.

nomoney

but that is sick to feed them to snakes, lets pitch them at the trailer park (well I guess we are rulling out of them in St marys) or out by that old farm and then next year the 5 you pitched will be 50 but no worry they are not your problem any more so who cares.

You shoulda just stopped at the cats in commas comment

smithchick231

When I find out who you are I am calling anyone I can who will stop you. My son rescued one kitten and your kid let the other ones loose. There are other alternatives to feeding snakes that are more humane. Whoever gave you the kittens is a crapper too.

ok maybe im just stating the obvious....but you know the kid....dont you know the parent? :smack:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

:lol: save the cute widdle kitty, but it's OK to bash a snake with a sledge hammer.

:bs:

I've got no problem with some folks being stupid about how much they care about animals, but at least be consistently stupid.
Unless you consider yourself smarter than God, please don't place the value of one animal's life over another.

Kohburn

'95 ZX6R
:lol: save the cute widdle kitty, but it's OK to bash a snake with a sledge hammer.

:bs:

I've got no problem with some folks being stupid about how much they care about animals, but at least be consistently stupid.
Unless you consider yourself smarter than God, please don't place the value of one animal's life over another.

I only kill poisonous snakes that come near my house - i let blacksnakes live because they keep down the rodent population. i don't think any snakes around here could eat a kitten, but we do have foxes for that.

katsmeows

I can honestly say that I dont read these forums very often but this one did catch my attention. There seems to be quite a few sick mofos on this forum. I think they use thier stupidity to see if they can get someone to laugh at thier stupid post. I know alot of other things that I would feed the snakes and most of them would start right on this forum. Most of the topics on here are pretty interesting and then you get that one stupid F$U$K$R that wants to get everyone to laugh at thier post. I better end it here.

craberta

I found this kitten a good home. I still think this man should go to petsmart and buy the frozen alternative. Unless he is the kind of person who likes to watch his snake eat 4 week old kittens, and could care less about how his daughter felt. She had to feed the kittens and change their litter. Some of the posts on this thread I get, but some of them, you can tell that the poster must have been having a crappy day, because normally, they seem like decent people. I just don't beleive they would want the kitten to be eaten by a snake, they would prefer the frozen alternative. And I understand that in the wild, a snake may happen upon a litter of kittens, be hungry, and swallow one. But, to go out and get a litter of kittens cause you are too cheap to go to petsmart, well, don't own a snake. And yeah, I know there is a cat overpopulation problem, and yes, I aman omnivore, but I would never dream or swallowing a pig, cow or yummy chicken whole while it shreiks and struggles in terror.

nomoney

I can honestly say that I dont read these forums very often but this one did catch my attention. There seems to be quite a few sick mofos on this forum. I think they use thier stupidity to see if they can get someone to laugh at thier stupid post. I know alot of other things that I would feed the snakes and most of them would start right on this forum. Most of the topics on here are pretty interesting and then you get that one stupid F$U$K$R that wants to get everyone to laugh at thier post. I better end it here.

boo friggen hoo

Mojo

I wonder what a cats meow sounds like when a snake is swallowing it whole :shrug:

warneckutz

3-strike rule...

katsmeows

3-strike rule...

Damn your good. I am glad you pointed that out to me. Like it really means a crap that you noticed the spelling. But this is Southern Maryland Forums, Never discuss the topic that was posted. Look for things to gripe about. Another good reason not to read much of the crap. And I got your 3-strike rule.:yahoo: