The Socki Thread

sockgirl77

who cares, that is all a matta of public record, or WRC`s.
What aint documented is well known by many.

Have a nice day, auto delete.

Kinda redundant Vrai, or are U that bored?

mayb this vid will make a point. LMAO Nobody knows the troubles Socko has dun, oops or is that seen? lmfao I, U, he, she, it, whateva, not me but U & they. :))

Recess - Mikey Sings - YouTube :killingme

lameazz thread...like VEI is really hard ^ for viewers & post counts, but Hey, that`s a big joke.

Okay.

sockgirl77

Did he stop also? If so, who stopped first?

I often wonder that too. I wonder if the hubbies quit pleasing their women because they're not getting pleased. I'll never understand a woman using sex or favors as a bargaining chip. Want to keep the marriage alive, don't cut that stuff out of it.

thurley42

HY;FR
I often wonder that too. I wonder if the hubbies quit pleasing their women because they're not getting pleased. I'll never understand a woman using sex or favors as a bargaining chip. Want to keep the marriage alive, don't cut that stuff out of it.

:yeahthat:

The moment that crap starts, it's on to the next!

KDENISE977

It keeps me from having to be called a "nag". And no, he'd do whatever I want in the bedroom... I'm lucky I guess.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?

Ew. Hurry up and marry him so you don't have to do that anymore.

:killingme:lmao::jet: Are you my husband?

No, but I have a husband. :lol:

So I take it you only swallowed before you were married. :eyebrow:
I feel sorry for your husband.

It's false advertising!
Like test driving a Ferrari but once you purchase it you go home with a Prius. Yeah ya still get where ya wanna go but the satisfaction of getting there just isn't the same. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

I use toys to bargain with. I "let" hubby buy new tires for his Jeep, and in turn he gives me the okay to buy my new LV. Win-win! :yahoo:

KDENISE977

So I take it you only swallowed before you were married. :eyebrow:
I feel sorry for your husband.

It's false advertising!
Like test driving a Ferrari but once you purchase it you go home with a Prius. Yeah ya still get where ya wanna go but the satisfaction of getting there just isn't the same. :ohwell:

Yes, he tells me the same thing, "you used to do (insert random acts here)" and I'm all "yeah, and..."

I'm fine with that:killingme

sockgirl77

Yes, he tells me the same thing, "you used to do (insert random acts here)" and I'm all "yeah, and..."

I'm fine with that:killingme

Just curious, why are you fine with that? Why change? Sorry, not trying to pick at you. I've just never understood this. I was a bartender for 11 years and can tell you that a lot of my patrons were men who were going through this.

Ladies... always remember... What you won't do in the bedroom for your man, some other bitch will. :coffee:

That's right. I said it.

sockgirl77

I use toys to bargain with. I "let" hubby buy new tires for his Jeep, and in turn he gives me the okay to buy my new LV. Win-win! :yahoo:

But, you haven't used sex as a bargaining chip. You haven't stopped doing things that he's liked that you did when you first got married, right?

BTW, this sounds like my parents. Dad buys a home theater set (3D TV and theater seating) and Stepmommy comes home with a new BMW a week later. :lol: