"The sticker!!!! It enrages meeeeee!!!!!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
People are really stupid. I had a bumper sticker on my truck, "I Brake for Snowflake", the name of a small ice cream shop on Long Island. And then the word "snowflake" took on a different meaning and all of sudden I had shopping cart dings all over. Had to peel the sticker off, no problems since.

PJay

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Mauro Gatti

TPD

the poor dad
Always the left....until Sappy comes in here to give me one example of the right doing something...

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Always the left....until Sappy comes in here to give me one example of the right doing something...
It’s because they lack self-control.

They’re all raw emotion dialed to 11.

Reactions: BOP

Hijinx

A really stupid move, first in keying the guys truck and second because every shopping center is on video today. third because he will be voting for Joe Biden./

glhs837

Power with Control
Why is your first response always violence?

What is wrong with you?

Some might say a lack of folks protecting their property with violence or the threat of it has led to an increase in people feeling it's acceptable to take/damage others people's property. This notion that violence=bad is mistaken.

It should be proportional, of course. Dont kill someone for keying your car. But a few punches to the head are right in line.