The Wall

littlelady

God bless the USA
That’s the best you got.? Attacking the person who points out the flaws in your logic and that Truno lies to you and you don’t care?

You are a lost cause, considering you are up against patriots, or you can call US nationalists; same thing. Who/what is Truno? You are a riot. Get it? No, probably not.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
(Sorry - not about Pink Floyd)

In a 3 *trillion* dollar budget (albeit as much as two-thirds is dedicated and unable to be subject to the whims of negotiation)
it seems to me that the difference between a 1.6 billion dollars and 5 billion dollars is ridiculously trivial.

I realize 3.4 billion is a lot of money - but when you're talking trillions - it's chump change.
Why do they want to SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT over what amounts to a few bucks?

A 2,000 mile impenetrable wall for 3-5 billion? You serious?

This is probably much more accurate, closer to 40 billion.

https://www.thestreet.com/video/13970454/how-much-will-trump-s-border-wall-cost-you.html

But what’s money these days? Budgets don’t matter, just build it.

Whatever fears that are keeping you up at night
that you believe this wall will block, they’ll still be there after it’s built.

The Welfare Queen reagan created will always exist in your head.

littlelady

God bless the USA
A 2,000 mile impenetrable wall for 3-5 billion? You serious?

This is probably much more accurate, closer to 40 billion.

https://www.thestreet.com/video/13970454/how-much-will-trump-s-border-wall-cost-you.html

But what’s money these days? Budgets don’t matter, just build it.

Whatever fears that are keeping you up at night
that you believe this wall will block, they’ll still be there after it’s built.

The Welfare Queen reagan created will always exist in your head.

What? Do you keep up with the past? Just wondering.

And, you have no chance in a debate with Sam. He tells it like it is; including his personal life. Good luck. :wink:

Last edited:

SamSpade

A 2,000 mile impenetrable wall for 3-5 billion? You serious?.

Is there anyone on the planet who believes that the 5 billion is to fully fund the building of the wall?
Or are you just not keeping up? We all know it will cost more. Heck, the one the Dems AGREED to in February
was 25 billion.

This is how much they want for this year. And for whatever reason - it's STILL too much.
For Nancy and Chuck, it has nothing to do with efficacy - because they have NO problem funding utter
boondoggles that don't accomplish anything that cost orders of magnitude more. It has nothing to do
cost. It is pure political chicanery. When you can agree to 25 billion 11 months ago but bristle over
3.4 billion now - it's a stunt.

And I can't even begin to guess what a welfare queen has to with building a wall.

Hijinx

If the wall cost 100 billion of more----------In the long run it would be cheaper than paying to educate, provide health care,, Food stamps, welfare, and housing to the thousands who are streaming across the border.

We are paying well over 100 Billion dollars a year supporting these invaders.

A $100 billion dollar wall is merely a practical investment.

SamSpade

We are paying well over 100 Billion dollars a year supporting these invaders..

And there's the clear reason why Chuck and Nancy aren't concerned about cost.
THEN their only argument will be that it doesn't accomplish anything, to which I'll
answer the billions Obama doled out to companies during his first term such as the half billion
to Solyndra or the tens of billions for a high speed train to nowhere in California, not to mention
the money they ponied up for Iran.

Walls do work. They are not impenetrable, but they work a lot more than the fence along
the border between Mexico and Guatemala which a mob tore down in seconds.
The wall IS working in Tijuana. As much as we need a wall, we need the will to protect our borders.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1073327086037741568

Last edited:

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Is there anyone on the planet who believes that the 5 billion is to fully fund the building of the wall?
Or are you just not keeping up? We all know it will cost more. Heck, the one the Dems AGREED to in February
was 25 billion.

Why isn't he asking for full funding to be secured?

This is how much they want for this year. And for whatever reason - it's STILL too much.
For Nancy and Chuck, it has nothing to do with efficacy - because they have NO problem funding utter
boondoggles that don't accomplish anything that cost orders of magnitude more. It has nothing to do
cost. It is pure political chicanery. When you can agree to 25 billion 11 months ago but bristle over
3.4 billion now - it's a stunt.

I'd be curious if you have examples of other so called "boondoggles" that cost much more and accomplish nothing.

The wall will accomplish something and probably should be built, I just don't think we have a reasonable price tag and I question why it is getting precedence over major infrastructure investment.

And I can't even begin to guess what a welfare queen has to with building a wall.

A common argument is that these migrants are taking advantage of the government safety net, I was just pointing out that republicans have been making this argument for decades against various minority groups.

BOP

You don’t even have your facts correct about that. She worked her illegally then used a genius visa claim she had talent no Americans had and then when she had no other options she married a rich buffoon to stay in the country.

You don’t wats hard the news because they tell you Truno is a conman and is going to end up in jail but if you ignore it it’s not real.

Translation, aisle 2!

My Sappy to English translator is acting up again.

It can only handle so much stupid at one time.

BOP

That’s the best you got.? Attacking the person who points out the flaws in your logic and that Truno lies to you and you don’t care?

:lmao:

I couldn't even figure out what the hell you were talking about, but nice try, kid.

stgislander

PREMO Member
walls.jpg

SamSpade

A common argument is that these migrants are taking advantage of the government safety net, I was just pointing out that republicans have been making this argument for decades against various minority groups.

The argument that ILLEGAL immigration is a net drain on our government safety net is documented, most recently - again - by the Census Bureau, just in the last month.
An argument that - somehow - someone tried to scare people over 30 years ago with stories of welfare queens who demographically were usually WHITE - doesn't dismiss the fact that as many as 25 million illegal immigrants are here - and ARE taking resources from people here - including minority groups.

I have earlier mentioned things like - the high speed rail project in California, which will ultimately top 100 billion dollars - and is highly
unlikely to result in anything. MOST - like the Big Dig in Boston, when I lived there - were just poorly managed. Originally scheduled for
around 2 billion - it ended up close to 15. Instead of taking seven years - it took sixteen.

Highway - and more recently rail - projects are historically, about the most wasteful projects we have on record.

NEVERTHELESS, Chuck and Nancy are NOT refusing this because of cost. Nancy has made it clear enough she doesn't
want a wall, period.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
An argument that - somehow - someone tried to scare people over 30 years ago with stories of welfare queens who demographically were usually WHITE - doesn't dismiss the fact that as many as 25 million illegal immigrants are here - and ARE taking resources from people here - including minority groups.

That someone was reagan, the most lionized president in at least the last 50 years.

And no, he wasn’t calling white people welfare queens, even though that was the statistically accurate characteristization, which is still true.

I have earlier mentioned things like - the high speed rail project in California, which will ultimately top 100 billion dollars - and is highly
unlikely to result in anything. MOST - like the Big Dig in Boston, when I lived there - were just poorly managed. Originally scheduled for
around 2 billion - it ended up close to 15. Instead of taking seven years - it took sixteen.

Highway - and more recently rail - projects are historically, about the most wasteful projects we have on record.

I think Japan has proved that high speed rail is viable and a net benefit to the economy. I find it bizarre to compare the spending for a wall against infrastructure.

Grumpy

That someone was reagan, the most lionized president in at least the last 50 years.

And no, he wasn’t calling white people welfare queens, even though that was the statistically accurate characteristization, which is still true.

And you know this, how? Some type of jedi mind trick? And, as Sam pointed out, leaving "illegal" out of your statement on immigration just shows you have a bit of kool aid in your system.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
And you know this, how? Some type of jedi mind trick? And, as Sam pointed out, leaving "illegal" out of your statement on immigration just shows you have a bit of kool aid in your system.

Know “what” how?

Fine, I’ll address all my points, since you didn’t take the simple effort to include in your attack what point you had an issue with.

Welfare Queen was coined by reagan in the 70s about a black woman

https://www.npr.org/sections/codesw...behind-the-lies-of-the-original-welfare-queen

Whites get the most welfare benefits

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252?amp=1

What else?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Whites get the most welfare benefits

Meangingless and misleading ....how about you look at what actually means something instead?: What percentage of the white population is collecting welfare benefits as compared to what percentage of black or hispanics? :coffee:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Why do the Democrats want to fill America with Spanish speaking people who want to come here to receive benefits, and not to become citizens.
Why do the Democrats want more Muslims in America when they can go to Dearborn and see into the future?
Why do the Democrats want open Borders where there is no vetting , and people with nefarious intentions can just walk in.

It's pretty obvious that Democrats just do not care who comes across our border, in fact they are against borders.

Two reasons :
1. They are racists who hate white America.
2. They believe if they kiss millions of non-white asses they can control them and continue to get elected. Which is not going to happen they will continue to vote for their own kind as long as they promise them free chit...