Things you would ban because they "look ridiculous"

Christy

b*tch rocket
PT Cruisers
Low ride trucks
Lu La Roe
Cupping (that ridiculous thing the Olympians are doing that makes them look like they have gigantic hickies).

glhs837

Power with Control
And a word about eyebrows:

You youngsters enjoy your eyebrows while you have them. As you age, they get lighter and more sparse, giving you an odd rabbity look. At that point, the pencil is your friend.

But we all have that one friend, you know, the one with the handshake buzzer and the overly loud laugh........

PT Cruisers
Low ride trucks
Lu La Roe
Cupping (that ridiculous thing the Olympians are doing that makes them look like they have gigantic hickies).

How do you feel about crab-shaped wine holders? :popcorn:

20160810_135259.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
PT Cruisers
Low ride trucks
Lu La Roe

Dunno, if cupping brings a five minute boost of blood to the joint and that's a proven performance enhancer, why not? Do I think it's going to have any longer reaching effects? Nah.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Has anyone noticed all the eyebrow makeup products that have started to flood the shelves? :jameo: Stop encouraging this behavior! :cds:

And, what's worse, women are getting WORSE at drawing them on because now they fancy themselves equipped with this "idiot-proof, no smudge. Natural" look. :eyebrow:

There is absolutely nothing...NOTHING natural about sperm eyebrows that are 5 shades too dark for your hair and face. You look like a drag queen and you need to have your cosmetics privileges stripped from you this very instant. :smack:

And I have heard it time and time again... "I make mine look natural... I just fill in this." No...everyone thinks they do a good job. You have brown sperm drawn on your face and I just want to walk around with baby wipes all day (or a gun, whatever... :coffee:) to do mankind a service. :cds:

Anyway... BAN IT. :cds:

I'll wait here for the comments about how I wear winged eyeliner and there is nothing natural looking about it. I'm not trying to draw hair on my face and pass it off as natural. :coffee:

OMG, I thought it was just me! They look like freaking R tards. (Thing1's word)

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You have to be one desperate dude to want to date one of them. I find nothing attractive about that at all.