This is NOT Babylon Bee....makes you think...

Hijinx

DEI or whatever you want to call it has been going on for 50 or more years.
Selecting people who are not qualified for jobs is nothing new.
Tests have been written trying to make it easy for a certain class of people to be hired, promotion tests to do the same.
Giving people who live in certain areas preference because of where they live , quota's, giving scholarships, ignoring bad behavior, no discipline allowed to be given if you belong to a certain race. All of this is nothing new. It's just another name for Affirmative Action.
Having a person hired to be the supervisor of DEI only means another black racist bigot male, but probably a female gets a high paying job a big title and permission to set the low depth of the people being hired.

Reactions: BOP

Kinnakeet

DEI or whatever you want to call it has been going on for 50 or more years.
Selecting people who are not qualified for jobs is nothing new.
Tests have been written trying to make it easy for a certain class of people to be hired, promotion tests to do the same.
Giving people who live in certain areas preference because of where they live , quota's, giving scholarships, ignoring bad behavior, no discipline allowed to be given if you belong to a certain race. All of this is nothing new. It's just another name for Affirmative Action.
Having a person hired to be the supervisor of DEI only means another black racist bigot male, but probably a female gets a high paying job a big title and permission to set the low depth of the people being hired.
Your talking about Negros!

Hijinx

Your talking about Negros!
Are you sure? Is that the point? Is anything I stated wrong? Anything you disagree with? I will be happy to discuss it.
Can you name one DEI supervisor that is white? LMAO. I bet you cannot.

Hijinx

Plus, the medical profession already kills an unreasonably high number of people every year, and I'm not talking about abortion.
And after the killing they cover it up.
There are thousands of people who were planted because of medical mistakes or malpractice that they got away with, Many of them from the covid BS, that Doc Faucci helped to spread, and others from their useless vaccine.

Reactions: BOP

BernieP

Resident PIA
Are you sure? Is that the point? Is anything I stated wrong? Anything you disagree with? I will be happy to discuss it.
Can you name one DEI supervisor that is white? LMAO. I bet you cannot.
I think he's questioning the 50 years. We had EEO for maybe that long, but never dipped this deep in to the gene cesspool for jobs so critical.
Maybe it's the logical progress, once we started with changing tests and then giving preference.
But I would say this probably started during Clintons time in the House