This weekend

Steve

Enjoying life!
Ahem...about the party tomorrow...please disregard that comment Christy made a few posts back about bringing bathing suits. Just ignore her.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Steve
Ahem...about the party tomorrow...please disregard that comment Christy made a few posts back about bringing bathing suits. Just ignore her.

Don't tell me the hottub's broken? :bawl: Christy must have tried to clean it again. :rolleyes: :wink:

watercolor

yeah yeah
4:00 works for us. :smile: I do need directions though....I still have not figured out what to bring. I am gonna bring something hot...just dont know what...hrm....I think I might stick with the goulosh that I mentioned to you earlier Christy...ugh! DUNNO!

hrmm..ok..so no kids? alright...well i will just tell Crystal the girls cant come with me this weekend....

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Steve

Geez, y'all don't realize that Steve would rather ya be in the tub naked than with suits???? Happy B-day, Steve :bday:

fuzzyng

Originally posted by cattitude
I love the av...right in line with the "schizo" them we have on this board!!!:biggrin:

schizo? :eek: not us! not at all :biggrin:

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well COOL! Then you play guitar, I'll come sing and we can have a Biz Markie concert!

"Yoooooo...got what I nee-eeed..."[/B]

"You said he was just a friend... you said he was just a friend... OH BABY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO got what I nee-eeed!!!"

Yoko-Ono eat your heart out!!!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Omm yea sure. But in all honesty...you have a good voice Jesse.

there,...I said my nice thing for the day..now all the P and vile comes out...

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by otter

Geez, y'all don't realize that Steve would rather ya be in the tub naked than with suits???? Happy B-day, Steve :bday:

Otter is right on the money! The hottub is working fine. It's me that might be broken.:crazy:

And the perfect birthday gift is people in their birthday suits!!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Bring your kids! Good grief! If there are no kids here other than my own, I will be spending my entire evening listening to them whine! :bawl:

watercolor

yeah yeah
DIRECTIONS!!!!!! I did not get any....:bawl:

We are coming with our neices....so someone if you please...PM on yahoo perspectivepassion and or email me summerdlockhart@hotmail.com or something....We will be there around 6 if we get directions

UPDATE: NEVER MIND. I got smart and used 411. Guess my 'ditz' title is slowly wearing off...

Last edited:

SxyPrincess

Christy,

Kyrsten and I will be there sometime around 5. I'm guessing her and Zoe will keep each other occupied and you won't be hearing any whines from them. :biggrin:

I still don't know what I'm bringing. :rolleyes: I thought about stopping at the grocery store and picking up some holiday cookies.