Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

mingiz

Horse Poor
It wasn't pretty. The girl in the car got the worst of it, her trunk was in her back, kuckily the baby was on the other side. The guy that pulled the baby out after they got the door opened said that the back of the car started over the baby. She/he was crying and has a few scratches. We didn't get to see the driver of the van that was flipped and one guy said he seen the van weave then flip but didn't see much more becasue he was way back in traffic.

Wow, looks like a bad accident. I'm not sure where the Lone Star is though. I did hear sirens when I was parking my car at the Target parking lot.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Barbra said:
Absolutely not. :huggy: It's just rare that we get to see pictures of the accident while our officers are still on scene.

PM me your addy I will send the big pics to you I had to shrink them down.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
At the time of the pics there was still people trapped in white van and small green car....Baby was out of car...By standers got the baby out before anyone arrived...I did notice that the drivers side air bad DID NOT deploy for the mother of the baby but her passigers side did...very upsetting.

dustin

UAIOE
looks like that green car got creamed from behind. i cant make out what vehicle might have hit it... maybe the green van?

dustin

UAIOE
i see the green car, the white van, and the green van. is there another vehicle involved not in the pics?

Hurricanedan

Pasofever said:
At the time of the pics there was still people trapped in white van and small green car....Baby was out of car...By standers got the baby out before anyone arrived...I did notice that the drivers side air bad DID NOT deploy for the mother of the baby but her passigers side did...very upsetting.

Those bystanders should have not moved that child out of the seat, they should have waited for the Fire/EMS to get there, they coul dhave injured that child more. Also there was gas leaking from the car, that gas could of exploded and injured those bystanders which could have made more people injured to take to the hospital.

terbear1225

I was told ther were 4 cars involved. never got close enough to see though. Alsol heard there was a fatality

dustin

UAIOE
Hurricanedan said:
Those bystanders should have not moved that child out of the seat, they should have waited for the Fire/EMS to get there, they coul dhave injured that child more. Also there was gas leaking from the car, that gas could of exploded and injured those bystanders which could have made more people injured to take to the hospital.
didnt say if they had removed the kid from the carseat...

Hurricanedan

terbear1225 said:
I was told ther were 4 cars involved. never got close enough to see though. Alsol heard there was a fatality

I did hear about that fatality when i was told. But it was the female of the child, the Chief that arrived first said Priority 4 which means DEATH. And the he said the female was breathing.

Hurricanedan

dustin said:
didnt say if they had removed the kid from the carseat...

U said they removed the baby, they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation.

dustin

UAIOE
Hurricanedan said:
U said they removed the baby, they should have not touched the baby, Fire/EMS handle that. I know for a fact. I am part of the situation.
well its too late now

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Pretty horrific situation when a van gets turned upside down. I do not agree with leaving the baby in the car, especially with gas fumes present.

Get that kid outta there! :tantrum

Hurricanedan

just to let you all know, Traffic is still backed up in the area of the accident. Squad 3 from Bay District is still on the road to do more cleanup. Also State Highway is now on the scene.

Hurricanedan

Penn said:
Pretty horrific situation when a van gets turned upside down. I do not agree with leaving the baby in the car, especially with gas fumes present.

Get that kid outta there! :tantrum

You are not understand what i am trying to stay, if you touch a patient thats injured, you can injury the person more in the accident. you should not do that. Also if you dont have Fire/EMS training from Fire/EMS stations. you should not do that. I was on the scene of a call. and a person that was helping me while i was holding the person neck, because he had a neck injury, and the person that got there before he was holding the neck sideway, which messed up the person neck more and paralized him because of that. I got the person out of the way, and assisted till Fire/EMS got there.