Three Notch Road in the area of the Lone Star Restaurant

I

Inkpen

Hurricanedan said:
I do NOT have scanners. I have portable radios, that i can talk on. I was talking to the Chief on my radio. And he was giving me updates. He told me that there was a Priority 4. Thats also what the Bay District Firehouse reported. So thats what i went by. I did not have any way to find out what happened to the subjects really after that.

I have a lot of training in many things such as: EMT-B, EMT-P (Paramedic). IVT. Hazardous Conditions, and others. Also as a weather Spotter. I was called out there to look through the scene to get more clues to what happened and how the accident could of happened. That day was very hectic for the Chief, Fire Members, Paramedics, EMTs. A lot of what was being said to me was a bit wrong. But i was just reporting it, as it was going on.

If anybody has a question to ask me about it, or want to talk to me, send me a personal Message.

But did you PASS all those classes and were they administered by certified Maryland Fire and Rescue Institue Instructors?
Did you learn about Patient Confidentality at all?
Better go back to the book Dan and re-read that chapter.
If you were in my squad, I would have you benched for this ego based postings and violation of Patient Confidentality.

I am glad the all hurt are doing better and the justice system will take care of the driver that caused this horrific accident.
Thanks.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Inkpen said:
But did you PASS all those classes and were they administered by certified Maryland Fire and Rescue Institue Instructors?
If you were in my squad, I would have you benched for this ego based postings and violation of Patient Confidentality.

I am glad the all hurt are doing better and the justice system will take care of the driver that caused this horrific accident.
Thanks.

Doubt you'll get an answer. He is in hiding from embarassment. :blushing:

K

Kain99

Inkpen said:

Thanks.
He wouldn't have gone to school there. Look up, MIEMSS. TYVM

I

Inkpen

MRFI trains instructors and offers EMT-B.
When I taught EMT-B it was thru MFRI and approved by MIEMSS.
The class is the same whether you take it at the college, or thru MFRI.
Please see MIEMSS page: http://miemss.umaryland.edu/InitialRenewalInfo.htm#Renewal_Information

The MIEMSS Protocol works because every EMT gets the same training be it in Ocean City or Washington County, be it for free thru MFRI or if you pay and get the credits thru the Community College course.
He would have recieved training on Patient Care and Confidentality.
Now I have not taught for many years, (retired) but the standards are the same regardless of WHERE he got his First Responder or EMT-B training.

Thanks. :)

USNavyMike

Inkpen said:

Thanks.

I dont think he will be responding anymore to this thread nor other threads which he states he is part of the EMS community. Per an e-mail that was in my inbox this morning this thread has caused quite a stir within the Southern St. Marys Fire and Rescue community. I am not sure of the action being taken to find this person, however I would think the owner of this board "Network Solutions" could be contacted by interested parties.Since this person may be passing thierself off as FIRE/EMS and may be going to scene's then passing information and with the Laws in place from Homeland Security a breach of Law Enforcement or EMS Services is not taken lightly not to mention severe penalties for such.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
USNavyMike said:
I dont think he will be responding anymore to this thread nor other threads which he states he is part of the EMS community. Per an e-mail that was in my inbox this morning this thread has caused quite a stir within the Southern St. Marys Fire and Rescue community. I am not sure of the action being taken to find this person, however I would think the owner of this board "Network Solutions" could be contacted by interested parties.Since this person may be passing thierself off as FIRE/EMS and may be going to scene's then passing information and with the Laws in place from Homeland Security a breach of Law Enforcement or EMS Services is not taken lightly not to mention severe penalties for such.

This is great news.

USNavyMike said:
What laws about a breach in EMS services?

justme1179

hi everyone

Hey guys just wanted to say thank you again. And if anyone finds out what happens to dan let us know. You all have been very kind.

Hurricanedan

Nothing has happened to me. I have just been working 12 Hour Days lately, due to a person named Roger, his wife just had a baby, so i am filling in for him for a couple of extra hours. And i did not do anything wrong. I have a lot of training. But i am not a member of any Rescue Squad/Fire Department.

terbear1225

the inclusion of unnecessary details general indicates that the person is lying. i.e. the name of the supposed co-worker.

justme1179

As we all have been saying from the beginning he was listening to scanners.... See now we know the truth since in the beginning you said you were.

SoMDGirl42

Hurricanedan said:
Nothing has happened to me. I have just been working 12 Hour Days lately, due to a person named Roger, his wife just had a baby, so i am filling in for him for a couple of extra hours. And i did not do anything wrong. I have a lot of training. But i am not a member of any Rescue Squad/Fire Department.
If you have all this training, why aren't you volunteering your time to the local Rescue Squad/Fire Departments? They are always looking for new members, especially ones that are already trained with experience.

What is your job title? Just curious :coffee:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Hurricanedan said:

So Dan, what do you actually do for a living? Not asking where you work specifically, just wondering what type of work you do now that you told us you are not an EMT. You don't have to tell, just curious what type of job you have that you would need all this training if you are not an EMT.

justme1179

SoMDGirl42 said:
If you have all this training, why aren't you volunteering your time to the local Rescue Squad/Fire Departments? They are always looking for new members, especially ones that are already trained with experience.

What is your job title? Just curious :coffee:

First off not all of live in Maryland, second off the young lady and baby were my sister in law and niece. It doesnt matter to me how much training any of the bystanders had that helped them. We were just stating the facts that at the beginning of this Dan stated he was an EMT and now all of a sudden hes not kinda fishey dont you think

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
justme1179 said:
First off not all of live in Maryland, second off the young lady and baby were my sister in law and niece. It doesnt matter to me how much training any of the bystanders had that helped them. We were just stating the facts that at the beginning of this Dan stated he was an EMT and now all of a sudden hes not kinda fishey dont you think

I agree....Hope Sarina is still doing better each day

Pete

Repete
Hurricanedan said:
So the Chief just called you, Mr. Not associated with fire/rescue in anyway to come do accident investigation/reconstruction, which is a MSP responsibility anyway?

Has mom brought your tapioca yet today?