Ticks

popsicle

Believe it or not, most doctors and insurance companies believe that once you are treated you are cured. I have been having symptoms again, and my new PA seems to think it's all necause I am overweight and out of shape. :-(

:huggy:...

and sad thing... she will always have it with her...

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Believe it or not, most doctors and insurance companies believe that once you are treated you are cured. I have been having symptoms again, and my new PA seems to think it's all necause I am overweight and out of shape. :-(

my dr is wonderful.... he has saved my life... after two other drs dismissed all my symptoms for over three years.... he finally got it right.

he estimates i have had it for almost 14 yrs.... but it just came to a head...

i was in treatment with for OVER A YEAR.... and will continue to take a few herbs for the rest of my life....

I am considered chronic lyme and yes you will have flare ups.... and he will deal with those as it happens...

spring and fall seems to be when most flare ups start to happen.... knock on wood i have only had one flare up since off antibiotic treatment...

so yes... you are so right... (and I have not tested positive yet..... and I had more than just lyme)

:huggy:...

and sad thing... she will always have it with her...

They didn't know what it was for awhile...she lost SO much weight, was really achy and had terrible migraines. I'm not sure what her treatment all consisted of, I know she had a nurse visiting weekly and she had a port in her arm for awhile. It was so sad, she's mid-20's, married and has 2 little girls and a baby boy. Luckily they tested the baby for Lyme when he was born and he didn't have it. How scary!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
They didn't know what it was for awhile...she lost SO much weight, was really achy and had terrible migraines. I'm not sure what her treatment all consisted of, I know she had a nurse visiting weekly and she had a port in her arm for awhile. It was so sad, she's mid-20's, married and has 2 little girls and a baby boy. Luckily they tested the baby for Lyme when he was born and he didn't have it. How scary!

oohhh man.... then they did treat in a correct way.....

but im not a 100% convinced the baby is clear..... thats the sad thing

I had what they thought were migraines for 13-14 yrs..... sad thing is.... THEY WERE NOT MIGRAINES....
migraines should not last more than a few days.... my headaches would last weeks....

god bless her.... sad thing is... she will have flare ups in her life.... you never kill all the bacteria:cds:

oohhh man.... then they did treat in a correct way.....

but im not a 100% convinced the baby is clear..... thats the sad thing

I had what they thought were migraines for 13-14 yrs..... sad thing is.... THEY WERE NOT MIGRAINES....
migraines should not last more than a few days.... my headaches would last weeks....

god bless her.... sad thing is... she will have flare ups in her life.... you never kill all the bacteria:cds:

I don't remember where she was in her treatment and when she got pregnant but I know it was something they were concerned with. I think lil baby J's going to be periodically tested, just in case.

I know, I feel horrible for her. She's so active, such a great, great Mom. She always has the kids out and about, playing in the dirt, the pool, doing crafts, etc.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I don't remember where she was in her treatment and when she got pregnant but I know it was something they were concerned with. I think lil baby J's going to be periodically tested, just in case.

I know, I feel horrible for her. She's so active, such a great, great Mom. She always has the kids out and about, playing in the dirt, the pool, doing crafts, etc.

there is no reason she cant do these things anymore.... cant get lyme again... cuz you will always carry it...

she will have ups and downs... as i do... but tell her to keep her head up!!!

there is no reason she cant do these things anymore.... cant get lyme again... cuz you will always carry it...

she will have ups and downs... as i do... but tell her to keep her head up!!!

She does still do all of these things, it was just so hard on her last year with being in so much pain.

somdfunguy

not impressed
I think the Dems created lyme to kill all the the non city dwellers. Makes it even easier to win elections.

bulldog

Just in time for turkey season....

Yup! Went out Sunday morning and just sat in the woods and listened. They started gobbling from the roost at about 0605 and were on the ground by 0635 when I snuck out. Can't wait for the 18th.

For the ticks: Permerthrin

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Yup! Went out Sunday morning and just sat in the woods and listened. The started gobbling from the roost at about 0605 and were on the ground by 0635 when I snuck out. Can't wait for the 18th.

yes...yes.... and yes..... best stuff!!!!

Chris0nllyn

Yup! Went out Sunday morning and just sat in the woods and listened. They started gobbling from the roost at about 0605 and were on the ground by 0635 when I snuck out. Can't wait for the 18th.

I'm going this weekend to do some scouting and set up my blind.

I'm hoping by sitting in a chair, the bugs won't be too bad.....