Tiki Bar Opening 2017

Will you be hitting tiki bar opening weekend 2017

• No I never go

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • No I usually go opening weekend but I'm not paying a $10 cover

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I might go

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Hell yes a $10 cover isnt keeping me out!

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're probably spot-on with your description of me... I wouldn't know the first thing about working out or healthy living or anything --- as matter of fact, I probably find most of my calories at the bottom of a bottle...
What you lack in fitness and nutrition you easily make up for in shimmer and sparkle...:huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyway, no, I will not be attending Redneck Mardi Gras. Monello and I went three years ago because he'd never done a Tiki opening before, so now we never have to do it again.

littlelady

God bless the USA
He's extremely scrawny and skinny...but definitely not pale! :nono:

And like most bully's or trolls if you give them ammo or act like it bothers you they are going to continue to do it. Don't respond and just ignore him and everyone else. Its really that easy.

I know. You are right. But I get so pissed off at the random not knowing what the hell they are talking about crap! I will try to take your advice. :smile:

lovinmaryland

Might be a better idea. Tiki Bar opening day is usually elbows-n-a**holes; you can't really enjoy getting drunk when it's like that.
I can get drunk anywhere its really not an issue for me :lmao: :otter:
Anyway, no, I will not be attending Redneck Mardi Gras. Monello and I went three years ago because he'd never done a Tiki opening before, so now we never have to do it again.
You know and I had never been before on a non opening weekend. Went this past summer and it was actually so freakin nice! There might have been 50 people if that through out the entire tiki area. Had a couple drinks, watched the sunset, then headed out bar hopping it was great.

Attachments

• tiki.jpg
    tiki.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 120

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
He's extremely scrawny and skinny...but definitely not pale! :nono:

And like most bully's or trolls if you give them ammo or act like it bothers you they are going to continue to do it. Don't respond and just ignore him and everyone else. Its really that easy.

Now on to the Tiki conversation. We've been several times for opening weekend and it was expensive w/ out increased alcohol and cover charge (typically spend between $100-150 for 2 people per day) So we're skipping opening weekend this year.

:frown: We're heading to Ocean City for the weekend, but we might run down around noon. Not sure yet. $10x2 for a an hour so doesn't seem worth it though.

lovinmaryland

:frown: We're heading to Ocean City for the weekend, but we might run down around noon. Not sure yet. $10x2 for a an hour so doesn't seem worth it though.

I hear ya and wouldn't blame you for skipping it!

You should hit up Hooked when you're in OC! Probably my favorite place to eat there plus they have natty light on draft! :lol: https://hookedoc.com/#menus

We went a couple weeks back to OC and almost every place we went to was offering half price something (drinks, entrees, appetizers etc..) we had a great time.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I hear ya and wouldn't blame you for skipping it!

You should hit up Hooked when you're in OC! Probably my favorite place to eat there plus they have natty light on draft! :lol: https://hookedoc.com/#menus

We went a couple weeks back to OC and almost every place we went to was offering half price something (drinks, entrees, appetizers etc..) we had a great time.

We'll put that on the list! That may be a little farther up than we'll travel this weekend. I think we're just going to park the car and walk everywhere. :buddies::alkies::buddies::dye::lol:

Hank

my war
I don't care if you go to the gym and eat chicken 24 hours a day. In my time here, I know you are egotistical jerk. My hub would make mince meat out of you. Period.

Accusation and threats...what is the difference? You seem to be ok with accusations, so what is wrong with threats? Report me. :killingme:

:coffee:

Your reply just points to your character. To wish some one bodily harm does not make one look so great. This is not the first time you have wished me harm. I feel bad for you that you are such a miserable person.

http://forums.somd.com/threads/319670-Banned!!!?p=5755492#post5755492