Tikki Bar Closing

K

khuseman

Hey! I am new to this...but I wanted to know if anyone was planning on going to the Tikki Bar closing on the 12th. Let me know..thanks!! :cheers: :dance:

K

khuseman

Sure...why not....I might dround coming back...lol :drunk:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
:dude: :banana: Typically we wouldn't be swimming over, but they're closing the Solomons Bridge down. :ohwell:

For the annual Jackalope drive???

K

khuseman

Really...I had no idea...might have to hit some of my State buddies up to let me through...lol..I'm sure I will be sleeping in my car that night if I get over there before they shut the bridge down.:thewave:

tater

Originally posted by khuseman
Hey! I am new to this...but I wanted to know if anyone was planning on going to the Tikki Bar closing on the 12th. Let me know..thanks!! :cheers: :dance:

Whaaaaaaaaat ?? It's on the 12th???

I'll be in Charlotte, oh wait........hmmmmmmmm
:lol:

K

khuseman

Yep..the 12th..I'm unhappy about it...I go there every weekend..:bawl:

Jimbo

Dirty Old Man in Training
Originally posted by khuseman
Yep..the 12th..I'm unhappy about it...I go there every weekend..:bawl:

Thats cuz you're a lush. Don't you know better than to post here while you're at work? Your IT guy will run you through the ringer!

K

khuseman

then why are you posting? Stop trying to embarrass somebody...:cussing: :biteme:

harleychick

Why are they closing the bridge down? They are so F*&%ing stupid. What about people that work on the island and live in ST. Mary's how are we supose to get home. I HATE THIS STUPID COUNTY:banghead:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Guess we should have mentioned that a ferry will be available for those that need to cross the Pax. :shrug:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by harleychick
Why are they closing the bridge down? They are so F*&%ing stupid. What about people that work on the island and live in ST. Mary's how are we supose to get home. I HATE THIS STUPID COUNTY:banghead:
:yeahthat:

:killingme :lmao: :lol: :killingme :lmao: :lol:..........good thing my bladder is empty!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by harleychick

pssst. . . It's a joke.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: tikki bar closing

Originally posted by cmcdanal
pssst. . . It's a joke.

Considering it was 230am, I wonder if Harley will remember her password to come back for a visit..:biggrin: