Tim Scott refuses to say he will accept 2024 results in desperate bid to be Trumps VP

StmarysCity79

Why are all Republicians such liars and cheaters and enthrall to a bright orange convict?

"At the end of the day, the 47th president of the United States will be President Donald Trump
," Scott, a Republican, said the first time he was directly asked whether he would commit to accepting the election results on NBC News' "Meet the Press."

Asked again by moderator Kristen Welker to answer "yes or no?" to the original question, Scott simply said, "That is my statement."

Pressed a third time to answer the question, Scott said, "I look forward to President Trump being the 47th president — the American people will make the decision."

StmarysCity79

Nobody is going to promise not to challenge Democrats "2AM Houdini Votes"

Go #### yourselves! Twice.
HAHA. You are completely unhinged insane and pathetic.

Soon you will be calling for violence like Vrail.

You do understand votes counted at 2am are legitimate and votes cant be counted for days after polling places close

Why is this suddenly an issue? only because the orange one lost and told you to be mad about such stupidity.

You are so easily manipulated.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You do understand votes counted at 2am are legitimate and votes cant be counted for days after polling places close

Why is this suddenly an issue? only because the orange one lost and told you to be mad about such stupidity.

Cheater, Cheater, Go Suck a Peter.🖕

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You really are being defensive about Voting Integrity legislation for someone that is above board.

Looks like you're worried that you'll get caught cheating again.

Democrats: Cheating the VOTERS since 1824. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Reactions: BOP

StmarysCity79

You really are being defensive about Voting Integrity legislation for someone that is above board.

Looks like you're worried that you'll get caught cheating again.

Democrats: Cheating the VOTERS since 1824. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ken Block, a software engineer, revealed he was paid about $750,000 by Trump to help conduct the search. Despite the massive payday, Block told BI he disproved many of the fraud claims in minutes.Mar 10, 2024

Isn't Trump the one facing the charges of cheating? In multiple places?

Seems you are very confused about the cases and who is doing the cheating

Bare-ya-cuda

The only person I observe being mad is you. Only stupidity I have observed has come from you. Am I wrong?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ken Block, a software engineer, revealed he was paid about $750,000 by Trump to help conduct the search. Despite the massive payday, Block told BI he disproved many of the fraud claims in minutes.Mar 10, 2024

Isn't Trump the one facing the charges of cheating? In multiple places?

Seems you are very confused about the cases and who is doing the cheating
No, no one’s confused with you. Doing all that projecting.

WingsOfGold

Has Bubbas whore accepted she got her ass beat? Has the gap tooth fat ass boowoo cannibal admitted she lost yet? GFY Tubby. No matter what happens maybe that tree of liberty will be watered. I'll be glad to watch. ;)

StmarysCity79

Has Bubbas whore accepted she got her ass beat? Has the gap tooth fat ass boowoo cannibal admitted she lost yet? GFY Tubby. No matter what happens maybe that tree of liberty will be watered. I'll be glad to watch. ;)

Hillary conceded the night of the election. unlike Trump who is still crying into his diapers about being wronged and getting you fools to send him money for it.

StmarysCity79

So what? I thought free speech was free speech. She did the legal thing and conceded after that she can cry all she wants it just looks like being a sore loser.

Not unlike Trump who failed to concede or even meet with the Bidens to welcome them to the White House.

Bare-ya-cuda

So what? I thought free speech was free speech. She did the legal thing and conceded after that she can cry all she wants it just looks like being a sore loser.

Not unlike Trump who failed to concede or even meet with the Bidens to welcome them to the White House.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😭

Listen to yourself. You sound like a you’re in elementary school.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Says the man who supports an angry diaper wearing toddler who cries all day online about everyone being mean to him.
Here ya go Cupcake... Get'cher TDS juices flowing!

donald-trump-dancing.gif

Reactions: BOP