Time Magazine asks Trump to remove Fake news covers from his golf courses

hotbikermama40

I still will never get over that the Clintons walked, but it looks like they will. Obama was a sham in sheeps clothing; bought and paid for. Even though Trump is an overtanned, white around his eyes [tanning goggles], comb over guy, I still think he has America's best interest at heart. There is a reason that he beat so many contenders, that are fighting him now over healthcare, immigration, etc. Thank God for Trump to stop the madness for now, and God bless America.

On a side note. How are you feeling? I know you were concerned about your health a few weeks ago. I hope you are doing well. :smile:

I'm good! Thanks for asking

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
As I stated before he is an egomaniac. Time magazine when declaring him Person of the Year took the unusual step of reminding its readers that Person of the Year was not necessarily a good thing and that Hitler was also Time magazines Person of the Year.

Perhaps Trump took offense to that.

He certainly has a lot of time to tweet , golf, play tennis and dine at his properties ( while president so imagine how much time he had previously) so why would it be inconceivable that he he has time to tell someone to photoshop a fake cover or two ?

TIME is not the only magazine out there, and in fact they're not even a major player anymore. They're like Newsweek or New Yorker - a handful of people read it, and they happen to be media types, so they write about what TIME has written. That's the only reason the average American even knows TIME exists: because TV people report their stories.

Sapidus

TIME is not the only magazine out there, and in fact they're not even a major player anymore. They're like Newsweek or New Yorker - a handful of people read it, and they happen to be media types, so they write about what TIME has written. That's the only reason the average American even knows TIME exists: because TV people report their stories.

So why does he have it framed all over the club if only a handful of people read it and its inconsequential?

You don't even know what you are arguing about anymore you contradict yourself so often in praise of dear leader.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
So why does he have it framed all over the club if only a handful of people read it and its inconsequential?

You don't even know what you are arguing about anymore you contradict yourself so often in praise of dear leader.

How old is the date on that cover again? Something current, ya think? Something from the recent year or two maybe?