Time to buy Twitter?

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

not public, been around for years. 15 mins will last a bit.

bcp

In My Opinion
I think its time, but dont ride it out too long.
Think back to the other fads that shot high fast then fizzled out when the next new thing came along.
beating the trend is what this is about.

meangirl

Nice lady!
What is it?

Twitter: What are you doing?

You sign up for different people/news/etc to "follow" on there. It goes really fast though. I couldn't hang.

Just to give you an idea...one woman posted about every 2 minutes exactly what she was doing... grabbed an orange, peeling orange, yum tastes good. Like that. ugh.

It's the latest "thing" online for what it's worth. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Twitter: What are you doing?

You sign up for different people/news/etc to "follow" on there. It goes really fast though. I couldn't hang.

Just to give you an idea...one woman posted about every 2 minutes exactly what she was doing... grabbed an orange, peeling orange, yum tastes good. Like that. ugh.

It's the latest "thing" online for what it's worth. :lol:
Ok I have 0 interest. :boo:

Are they public? Holy crap.

Anyone use it? Any good or is their 15 minutes simply arrived?

Not public. Facebook tried to make a play for them late last year, but I don't think anything came of it. Their issue is the same as every other internet fledgling - can they effectively monetize traffic. If they can, they're a goldmine - if not, they may end up being somebodies money pit.

I read a piece a while back where someone was speculating that they might somehow be a valuable resource for researching or collecting data on somewhat vague, organic social phenomena. I kinda got what they were talking about, but kinda didn't.

Cowgirl

Martha Stewart was talking about this on her show yesterday. I was going to look at it. I didn't realize you had to buy it though.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
haw what a nob its free they speak of buying stocks but its no publi

What means this? :confused:

Anyway, you have to wonder how much of peoples' lives they want to live online. I can barely keep up with my Facebook, let alone worrying about Twitter.

Geek

Anyway, you have to wonder how much of peoples' lives they want to live online. I can barely keep up with my Facebook, let alone worrying about Twitter.

:roflmao: I thought my eyes were crossing when I read that post.

Cowgirl

I think the English translation reads:

"How funny, you must be new. Twitter does not cost anything to use. Larry is referring to buying stock, but the company is not yet public."