tiny kitten with eyes still closed

ICit says it's a girl, what should we name her?

• Fancy

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Belle

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • FancyBelle

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Thanks everyone. I am ready to go forward - HEY we have many kittens and several adult kitty girls that are looking for homes. We have a 2 year old adult female that looks just like the kitten that died. Really sweet cat that is affectionate (not all are). Please help us find homes by spreading the word.

AND we have a Yankee Candle Fundraiser running now, so if anyone wants to order, check the fundraising catalog for items, prices and PM us with your name/phone number/email address, and order desired. Folks can pay via Paypal, cash or check when their order comes in.

Yankee Candle Fundraising Catalog

and there is the Fall Insert with a few more items to choose from. It's way more than candles for sure. There are many ways to add scent to your home without lighting a candle. The fundraiser for us ends on 10/20. If anyone wants a hard copy catalog to pass around PM me and I'll get one out to you asap.

Hey ontheriver - they have a fragrance called Over the River - smells nice too. Actually they have a bunch of new scents.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
suddenly I want to be a kitten :whistle:

It was the best way to keep the little one warm.

I spent $27 at Petsmart on supplies that will expire soon. See how the rescue costs can mount over time? Add that to the $77 I spent on 2 bags of quality dog food, and that's over $100 in just a few days.

We need to get the big dog neutered and shots, so we'll be fundraising at the La Plata Town Hall sale today.

Last edited:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
It isn't easy, but loss is definitely part of the rescue business. The key is to grieve and don't dwell on the sadness, so I move on to the next critter that needs attention.

As ICit said, she was probably beyond help already when she was brought to me. I know she was processing the formula because she was peeing.