To all those who sat at home....

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Just a few weeks away from tiki opening v.2015. Hide the women & children.

and the pizzas and scanners

This weekend is Daytona Bike Week (2nd weekend), I'm sure that's got Tiki opening beat by a mile. Hubby is going with the boys, I was there last weekend, enough for me. It falls during spring break which makes it even more chaotic.

Hank

my war
and the pizzas and scanners

This weekend is Daytona Bike Week (2nd weekend), I'm sure that's got Tiki opening beat by a mile. Hubby is going with the boys, I was there last weekend, enough for me. It falls during spring break which makes it even more chaotic.

Tiki has been really low key the past few years. Not even close to as wild as it used to get. I;m sure bike week is much worse!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Tiki has been really low key the past few years. Not even close to as wild as it used to get. I;m sure bike week is much worse!

Worse/better is depending on who you talk to.

Seems like it's been cold the last several Tiki openings. The way winter went up there, probably be cold again this year. I've never gone as a patron, so I can't say, but from what I saw when I went as an EMT it was just a lot of sick and injured people.

warneckutz

OMG! He does work in mysterious ways. The 2 clerks who watched it all go down probably saw what was going on and kneeled down behind the hot dog cooker to accept Christ right there on the spot. They're probably wishing that they would have cleaned the floor first, but the Holy Ghost will comfort them in this time of need and grease stains on their uniforms. Praise Jehovah.

It's a shame this one (^) didn't get stomped worse in the Dirty Dew Drop bathroom.

warneckutz

Missed that one.

What prompted it, and were there Pics?

He was in the men's room and kept peeking at a dude's junk in the urinal next to him - made a comment and the other dude cocked back and laid him out. His smart-ass internet persona backfired on him. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
He was in the men's room and kept peeking at a dude's junk in the urinal next to him - made a comment and the other dude cocked back and laid him out. His smart-ass internet persona backfired on him. :yay:

Do guys really peek at other guys? In a gay bar, it might be acceptable but straight guys? Probably deserve an a$$ whoopin!

Last edited:

Wishbone

Ah-hah.

C74u3oMVQAA8dXZ.jpg