To Smow, or not to Smow...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Just got home. Moderate snow falling and the only stickage is on the grassy areas so far. Wipers up! :lol:

BOP

Flurries in the Raunch Estates, with a light coating all over everything.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Our FES is beyond excited! I called her a few minutes ago and she is pretty much over the moon!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
You've been here awhile so you realize you just became this thread's buzz killer.

Well, ya know, have spent 51 of my 61 years so far where 1" - 3" isn't even considered a light dusting.

Flurries started here about 1 PM.
Under 1/2" so far on the grass and wood deck.

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Yes! I'm sure she a the frankfurter are having a blast! :lol:

No doubt! :lol: I remember being excited to see my first real snow (the one in Corpus Christi doesn't count) when we lived in Massachusetts. I got over that really quick realizing we had to shovel that crap for hours! :mad:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No doubt! :lol: I remember being excited to see my first real snow (the one in Corpus Christi doesn't count) when we lived in Massachusetts. I got over that really quick realizing we had to shovel that crap for hours! :mad:

:lol:

I sent a pic to D of his car. His response, how nice. He isn't impressed! Bastage! :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm "stuck" in the shop, with the woodstove cranking, making some repairs to an oyster dredge that is needed wee early tomorrow. The snow has finally stuck enough that everything is white..but still no accumulation. Nasty wet mess of a snow...ahma stay inside and put some chili on the stove.

IMG_1212[1].jpg

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I sent a pic to D of his car. His response, how nice. He isn't impressed! Bastage! :lol:

M#######s aren't impressed with smow in any way, shape, or form. :lol: I am hoping it is just a pretty snow and the roads are fine when I go back out around 5:30.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
M#######s aren't impressed with smow in any way, shape, or form. :lol: I am hoping it is just a pretty snow and the roads are fine when I go back out around 5:30.

Nope, they aren't. :lol:

I'm home for the day in fresh clean jammies! Oh, and Bubba is not amused. He wants back in. Momma is sleeping here next to me. She's the smart one. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I'm home for the day in fresh clean jammies! Oh, and Bubba is not amused. He wants back in. Momma is sleeping here next to me. She's the smart one. :lmao:

Promised to pick a friend up from work so I am kind of stuck going back out as they can't walk home. :ohwell:

And Forrest Gump isn't known for his smarts, just his girth. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Promised to pick a friend up from work so I am kind of stuck going back out as they can't walk home. :ohwell:

And Forrest Gump isn't known for his smarts, just his girth. :lol:

Understood. :yay:

He is quite girthy! He's now on the other sofa curled up on the blanket. :lol: