To the A**hole in the black Mustang...

rack'm said:
The left lane is the "passing lane".....not the hauling ass lane and if you are in that lane for more than 2 minutes, you can get a ticket.

:yay::yay:
On 235 you have to be in the left lane to make left turns. It's not a passing lane.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
desertrat said:
On 235 you have to be in the left lane to make left turns. It's not a passing lane.
:yeahthat: Make sure you get over at least 15 miles before your turn and do at least 5 mph under the speed limit so you don't miss the turn you've taken every day for the last 10 years.

dustin

UAIOE
aps45819 said:
:yeahthat: Make sure you get over at least 15 miles before your turn and do at least 5 mph under the speed limit so you don't miss the turn you've taken every day for the last 10 years.
then do the :hokeypokey:

aps45819 said:
I turn right. Sorry.

gagirl

:howdy:

Hi Guys

I have to put my 2 cents in on this also. When the speed limit is 45, I'll go 50-53, so when they are on my bumper at that point I will slow all the way down to 45, just to piss them off, If they don't move then, I'll speed up a little "and hopefully they have a clean car," I will just turn my windsheild wipers on full force!! Ha, Ha! That really pisses people off, but they must be asking for trouble when they are being jerks! Sure I'am a jerk for doing this, but oh well. :lmao:

gagirl said:
:howdy:

Hi Guys

I have to put my 2 cents in on this also. When the speed limit is 45, I'll go 50-53, so when they are on my bumper at that point I will slow all the way down to 45, just to piss them off, If they don't move then, I'll speed up a little "and hopefully they have a clean car," I will just turn my windsheild wipers on full force!! Ha, Ha! That really pisses people off, but they must be asking for trouble when they are being jerks! Sure I'am a jerk for doing this, but oh well. :lmao:
And don't forget the old pennys out the window trick. :lmao:

DDoyle

Qurious said:
I will tailgate in a minute if the jerk is going slow.

People need to know how to drive. Nothing is more annoying then you doing the speed limit in the far left lane which is strictly for SPEEDERS.

Not only would I tailgate...i would put my high beams on just to show you how rude you are being for driving slow in the fast lane.
:twitch: people like you are the reason people like me hate to drive around waldorf.... here's why
A) the far left lane is NOT a "fast lane", it is a lane for use by emergency vehicles and for passing. going 70 in the "fast lane" is still breakin the law.
B) the high beam sh!t causes accidents. if i ride your azz with my high beams on, can you see? NO! neither can anyone else.