Today's offering

mAlice

professional daydreamer
greyhound said:
yours definitly counts...Stouffers is better than a lot of the homemade that I've had.

eeew, gross! I'll only serve stouffers in a pinch...like everyone's drunk and won't notice how bad it tastes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
eeew, gross! I'll only serve stouffers in a pinch...like everyone's drunk and won't notice how bad it tastes.
Hey, don't be bustin' on no Stouffer's lasagne - it's excellent hangover food :yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:

Damn. That is what I was bringing for Thanksgiving. Back to the frozen food section...

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:
Hey, don't be bustin' on no Stouffer's lasagne - it's excellent hangover food :yay:

Okay. I'll give it "drunk and no one will notice" and "hangover food". That's it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Musing:

It's interesting that Rose posts about going out to eat and making frozen lasagne, yet my star recipe - the one that wows the crowd - came from her. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Musing:

It's interesting that Rose posts about going out to eat and making frozen lasagne, yet my star recipe - the one that wows the crowd - came from her. :lol:

Ironic, isn't it. :lmao:

I have no kid this weekend and am not going to cook for just myself. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
greyhound said:
Take it out of the alum. pan, put it in your own pan...no one will know.
Only drunks wouldn't know :dead:

My son says I make the best lasagne in the world, and all it is is the no-boil recipe from the Mueller's pasta box. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
C_Jo and I went to Cheeseburger in Paradise. We had onion strings and mini cheeseburgers. :yum: I can't stop thinking about the leftovers. :drool:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
RoseRed said:
The Bug and I. Or we might just go out to eat.

I thought you were eating with family. :confused:

I don't know if it will be a good atmosphere for H. A and other rennies, drinking. But, it's entirely up to you.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I thought you were eating with family. :confused:

I don't know if it will be a good atmosphere for H. A and other rennies, drinking. But, it's entirely up to you.

The family I haven't spoken to in weeks? I have no desire to go see those people.