Tonight is the night!

thebird

After 9 long months of waiting and obsessing...Lost is finally back tonight!!!! Anyone else as excited as I am? :yahoo:

Techno Kat

Yep! I am most certainly looking forward to long awaited explanations as well as finding out how the story ends! It promises to be a great final season! :clap:

thebird

Yep! I am most certainly looking forward to long awaited explanations as well as finding out how the story ends! It promises to be a great final season! :clap:

Beyond excited! Lost is one of the rare things that can keep me up past 8 o'clock!

Beyond excited! Lost is one of the rare things that can keep me up past 8 o'clock!
I own all seasons on DVD. My sister gets me each season as one of my Christmas presents. Once I receive the final season, I fully plan to watch them all over again so I can see the pieces of the puzzle fall into place! It is the only television show that have ever kept me interest over the years.

sweetpea15

I own all seasons on DVD. My sister gets me each season as one of my Christmas presents. Once I receive the final season, I fully plan to watch them all over again so I can see the pieces of the puzzle fall into place! It is the only television show that have ever kept me interest over the years.

Me too. I have watched every one and loved everyone.

nomoney

I love the show but it never fails....an episode will end and I'll always say ...."WTF??????.....I hate this stupid show....ugggh"......:lol:

I love the show but it never fails....an episode will end and I'll always say ...."WTF??????.....I hate this stupid show....ugggh"......:lol:
Yep! :lol: To me, the ultimate beauty of this show is that the writers decided there would be an 'end' to the complete story rather than milk it year after year after year until they've lost perspective.

Toxick

Splat
After 9 long months of waiting and obsessing...Lost is finally back tonight!!!! Anyone else as excited as I am? :yahoo:

Actually I am... but it's going to be about 2-3 weeks before I am able to watch it.

I've only gotten into lost over the past couple months. I never watched a single episode, until someone explained to me that it wasn't "90210 on an island". (I'm not sure why I thought it was like that, but I did). They described a little bit of the concept, and I watched the first episode.

From the moment Jack opened his eyes to see Vincent tearing through the woods, I was hooked.

But I'm only just now coming up on Season 5. It'll be a few weeks before I get through all those episodes and then I can join in with the current flow of things.

I'm looking forward to that as well.

Toxick

Splat
3 hours is obnoxious...

Please explain your distaste for the show. You obviously don't like the show, but after reading both of your comments in this thread :)boggle:) it appears that you have something you need to get off your chest.

Out with it.