Tony Stewart runs over another racer...

MMDad

Lem Putt
In civil court they're going to call it a "...penchant for recklessness". I call it all consuming anger.

http://www.racer.com/nascar/item/10...track-squabbles-could-have-legal-implications

From the CDC:

Consequences of Marijuana Abuse
Acute (present during intoxication)
Impairs short-term memory
Impairs attention, judgment, and other cognitive functions
Impairs coordination and balance
Increases heart rate
Psychotic episodes

Defense calls a drug abuse expert. Expert testifies that marijuana use impairs judgement. Ward displayed impaired judgement. Case dismissed. Or Ward's impaired coordination and balance made him stumble in front of Stewart's car. Case dismissed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In civil court they're going to call it a "...penchant for recklessness". I call it all consuming anger.

I have a question:

Why do you dislike Tony Stewart so much?

I don't have an impression of you as a nutter. I could be mistaken because all forumites look alike to me after awhile but I don't get an adverse reaction when I see your avatar, unlike with some other posters where I go, "Oh god, not that idiot again."

So what's the deal? Your dislike of him seems personal, so I'm wondering if you know him or something.

CrashTest

I have a question:

Why do you dislike Tony Stewart so much?

I don't have an impression of you as a nutter. I could be mistaken because all forumites look alike to me after awhile but I don't get an adverse reaction when I see your avatar, unlike with some other posters where I go, "Oh god, not that idiot again."

So what's the deal? Your dislike of him seems personal, so I'm wondering if you know him or something.

I think this has already been covered, but I can say it again if you need. I hate all hotheads and love it when they go down.

Anthony Weiner, OJ Simpson, Debbie Wasserman, Ed Shultz, Tony Stewart, etc.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think this has already been covered, but I can say it again if you need. I hate all hotheads and love it when they go down.

It may have been covered but I can't read all 45 pages of this thread. :dead:

Do you not feel it was hot headed for Ward Jr to leave his car and go out on the track like that? And therefore you'd be glad to see him go down? Or do you think his behavior was reasonable under the circumstances?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Never mind - I just re-read my comments in this thread and saw that we have indeed had this exact same back and forth. :lol:

I'm getting old and CRS, what can I say.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Kevin Ward, at only 20 years old, mind you - was a documented hothead. I posted at least 1 link to a story in which people claimed he was.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

A. Tony isn't going down
B. So you loved it when Darwin Ward went down huh? :killingme