Too many DUIs?

NewsJunky

He's supposed to be over in court this afternoon, unless he got another change in schedule. delay... delay... delay...

NewsJunky

I have kids. I have grand kids. I drive the roads of this county. I have family. I have elderly parents. I have friends. They all drive the roads around here. I want this loser off the road before he kills someone I love. He needs help. I hope he gets the help he needs. How many times does this joker have to be pulled over for DUI before he actually gets help/punishment for his crime?

NewsJunky

Not too long ago, someone from down in the Piney Point area was driving drunk..... a another person who should not have been driving at all...... and he killed a husband of a lady that needed him. remember? why let it happen again?

sockgirl77

I have kids. I have grand kids. I drive the roads of this county. I have family. I have elderly parents. I have friends. They all drive the roads around here. I want this loser off the road before he kills someone I love. He needs help. I hope he gets the help he needs. How many times does this joker have to be pulled over for DUI before he actually gets help/punishment for his crime?

As many times as every other multiple DUI offender. Just wondering why this one was of interest to you.

NewsJunky

As many times as every other multiple DUI offender. Just wondering why this one was of interest to you.

Actually, I'm interested in all of the habitual DUI offenders. For the reasons stated before.... My friends and family drive these roads and obviously this guy has no respect for the law and safety of others.

NewsJunky

In that case, here's another one for you to keep an eye on. St. Mary's County Sheriff's Crime Report - Southern Maryland News

Thanks. I'll be following him, too. Part of my disgust is watching all the jerks that get off in this county, over and over again. Is it the "good old boy" system among the judges and lawyers.... or is it the games they play with scheduling court dates?.... I can't figure out why these douchebags keep getting released until something really terrible happens or someone gets killed.

nomoney

They need to start getting publically shamed - maybe they'll get it and either stop doing it or go kill themselves.

sockgirl77

They need to start getting publically shamed - maybe they'll get it and either stop doing it or go kill themselves.

Makes you miss the DWI Hit Parade, doesn't it? Rossignol gave out coffins to the first person to get a DWI every year. :lmao:

hokie11

he goes to trial 5/20 & 5/21. need this kid off the streets and stop giving him jobs on base just because his daddy has connections