Tornado watch

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
The critters can tell something bad is happening. The horses are jumpy, the chickens are running around acting kooky (those that didn't go to bed yet), and the ducks are quacking like crazy out there.

I see part of a mature tree already down in the back.

Have fun. I hear thunder now and it is really dark. I fear not though. I have seen the storm's fury and lived to tell about it. If I do again, it is just pure dumb luck.

So, you've walk thru the valley of death?

Got dark REAL fast, no wind at all. I'm expecting strong straight line winds.

...and here it comes...

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Wow, I pulled up the bridge cam, wild seeing how it went from light to dark so fast. Shouldn't surprise me, I see it all the time, but seeing it on the cam like that was strange. It was almost like time lapse.

...and here it comes...

Yeah, and I was just sitting outside enjoying a bit of breeze and all of a sudden I got all wet. I think I drifted off. We are getting good rain now though. Kind of slacked off though. I want a bit more.

Commune

Hilarious watching the drunks run for their cars. Funny, wish the cops would, right now, stop every car. They would literally get 50 + drunks if they stopped every car before the bridge.

Idiots.

Commune

Again, to reiterate, checkpoint strikeforce now would pay for a lot of bullets and gas for the local PD. Would feel sorry for the MSP or Calvert Deputies but they could make some cash and cars right now!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Pahked in a yahd behind a cah.

I wanted to watch Kitchen Nightmares.

The Cops should use a Bazooka and blow up the boat. Problem solved.

Attachments

• Bazoka.jpg
    Bazoka.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 37

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I "kind of" want them to take him alive just in case others are involved and they may get some info from him, but I doubt he'll give anything up, so you're right, blow that mother.