Toy Party

Techno Kat

CandyRain said:
Did you have your party? I'm in the market for a toy, or two, or three... :blushing:
The most affordable approach is to order your toys online. You can avoid the mark-up associated with pyramid purchasing from so called 4th party vendors.

CandyRain

Techno Kat said:
The most affordable approach is to order your toys online. You can avoid the mark-up associated with pyramid purchasing from so called 4th party vendors.
I'm a novice. I'd like to hear the descriptions and see the demonstration. :shrug:

Agee

Techno Kat said:

:plainbrownwrapper:

...and the transaction will show-up on your credit card statement as;
"Latex-R-Us" :yay:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
CandyRain said:
I'm a novice. I'd like to hear the descriptions and see the demonstration. :shrug:

:yeahthat: yeah, and get ideas from "satisfied customers" and free alcohol...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Techno Kat said:
:howdy: TK!

Any other words of advice or products you recommend? :popcorn:

Techno Kat

virgovictoria said:
:howdy: TK!

Any other words of advice or products you recommend? :popcorn:
I have a check list I use that helps me figure out what exactly I want to accomplish with a new toy. If you send me your email address, I can send it to you.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Techno Kat said:
I have a check list I use that helps me figure out what exactly I want to accomplish with a new toy. If you send me your email address, I can send it to you.
Send the check list *HERE* - as well as anyone else having ADULT TOY NEEDS and I'll have my assistant do a compilation! :yay: