Tracy Applicance or CG Service Appliance Repair

tes218

Have a dishwasher leaking and Jenn-Air suggested two companies in the area. One is Tracy Applicance in Huntington and the other is CG Service Appliance Repair in Chesapeake Beach. Has anyone used either or heard good or bad reviews? Thanks.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Have a dishwasher leaking and Jenn-Air suggested two companies in the area. One is Tracy Applicance in Huntington and the other is CG Service Appliance Repair in Chesapeake Beach. Has anyone used either or heard good or bad reviews? Thanks.

I've used CG as it was a warranty call through Samsung, the guy was on time and did what he had to do. I can't give him a good or bad rating because the problem reoccurred, I believe it is a piss poor design by Samsung.

Roman

Tracy's Appliance was good back in the day, but I wonder if they're still in business? I say that because the man is pretty old. It was a small Mom & Pop Shop. Honest too.

helo_flyer

*bump* because all the threads are old, and I just had a positive experience with AA.
Put in a service request via the Website on a Sunday afternoon. Call back first thing Monday morning, and had a repair crew at my house by 1030!!! That is enough for a good rating. But, it gets better: After diagnosing the problem, he told me it was a simple repair and that it would really be a waste of my money for him to come back out to install the part. So I ordered the replacement valve and am back up and running in 48 hours. I would definitely use them again.

RPMDAD

*bump* because all the threads are old, and I just had a positive experience with AA.
Put in a service request via the Website on a Sunday afternoon. Call back first thing Monday morning, and had a repair crew at my house by 1030!!! That is enough for a good rating. But, it gets better: After diagnosing the problem, he told me it was a simple repair and that it would really be a waste of my money for him to come back out to install the part. So I ordered the replacement valve and am back up and running in 48 hours. I would definitely use them again.

Good first post after being here for over 7 years.