Traffic stop nightmare

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Josef M. would be proud

I'd like to see where it is in the interest of the citizens of New Mexico to force a man to dedicate in front of police 3 times, them subject him to a dangerous medical procedure on a hunch

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
From Page 29:

REQUEST FOR RELIEF

Plaintiff incorporates the preceding paragraphs by reference herein.

WHEREFORE, Plaintiff seeks the following relief:
I. Actual and compensatory damages sufficient to make him A NEW whole.
II. Punitive damages against Defendants sufficient to punish them and to deter further wrongdoing;
III. Treble damages;
IV. Injunctive relief sufficient to protect Plaintiff and his family from the ongoing harassment and intimidation of Defendants.
V. Attorneys’ fees, litigation expenses, costs, pre- and post-judgment interest as provided by law; and
VI. Such other and further relief as the Court deems just and proper.LUBE!! And Lots of it.

Fixed

Chris0nllyn

Right, and people file nuisance lawsuits based on lies all the time - I know that from firsthand experience. The only reason ChrisO believes this stuff outright is because he wants to. I am not so invested in that sort of thing.

In case you missed this part in the article.

A review of medical records, police reports and a federal lawsuit show deputies with the Hidalgo County Sheriff's Office, police officers with the City of Deming and medical professionals at the Gila Regional Medical Center made some questionable decisions.

All this info is from an investigation done by a news team.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
All this info is from an investigation done by a news team.

Yeah, I totally trust them to be honest and objective.

:loser:

Chris, you don't question this because you *want* to believe it. And that's fine, but I'm not willing to just take their word for it and get all outraged. There is more to this story than what is being reported. There has to be. I do not believe for one second that the cops and hospital went through all that because some guy ran a stop sign. I simply do not believe that.

It's like that kid in DC who "died of a toothache". People got all jacked up about our system failing these kids, then come to find out the mom was a homeless crackhead who wouldn't come off the nod long enough to take the kid to the free clinic that was a block away from where she was staying. The media is mostly full of #### and you only believe their stories outright if you have an agenda and want to believe them.

Last edited:

Chris0nllyn

Yeah, I totally trust them to be honest and objective.

:loser:

Chris, you don't question this because you *want* to believe it. And that's fine, but I'm not willing to just take their word for it and get all outraged.

I'm not outraged.

Nor did I post my opinion, just posted the story, word for word.

YOU chose to believe that there's some underlying message from me. YOU chose to believe I'm outraged.

If it's true, I'll be outraged. I was just pointing out that this info didn;t come from the defense attorney like you suggest. This info was brought forth by a nerws team that reviewed all the documents involved in this case, including medical documents.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not outraged.

Nor did I post my opinion, just posted the story, word for word.

YOU chose to believe that there's some underlying message from me. YOU chose to believe I'm outraged.

If it's true, I'll be outraged. I was just pointing out that this info didn;t come from the defense attorney like you suggest. This info was brought forth by a nerws team that reviewed all the documents involved in this case, including medical documents.

Oh stop it. You have a zillion cop bashing threads on here. This sketchy story from some small town shouldn't be worth your interest except for the rogue cop angle.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Man, how tight were this guys pants that they could tell he appeared to be clenching his buttocks? Maybe it was the look on his face that gave him away?
:confused:

glhs837

Power with Control
So, who decides what level of search is appropriate? At what point can you, in a search, decide to tear holes in my walls, or disassemble my car? Or stick things into my body? Who makes that call?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So, who decides what level of search is appropriate? At what point can you, in a search, decide to tear holes in my walls, or disassemble my car? Or stick things into my body? Who makes that call?

apparently the officer making the stop ......

'he clenched his butt cheeks'

Anal Probe

Anal Probe

we have a search warrant for your lower GI Tract

there were NO Drugs in this case ..... but I don't care if someone did

this is cruel and invasive

but hey it was only a white guy

NextJen

Raisin cane
maybe he needed to take a dump when he was pulled over

This was my first thought, which would also explain not coming to a complete stop at the stop sign.

Ah well if that was the case, after 3 enemas I'd say he didn't have to go anymore.

Chris0nllyn

So, I know nothing about what a search warrant looks like, does it normally spell out "May not remove drywall", or "Up to and including organ removal"?

Or does it say "Officer discretion to be used".

Location of search, date to serve by, judge's signature, and usually specific items to be searched.

Unless it's overly broad.

I'm curious as to who "clenching buttcheeks" can be considered probable cause.