Trans Siberian Orchestra

BadGirl said:
See, this is exactly why I could never go to a show like that. I'd want to stick forks in both of my ears and twist...twist....twist the forks until I could no longer hear the noise. I must have really weird hearing or something; I really dislike going to the movies or concerts because of the loudness effect on my ears. We watched a movie last night and the variations in loudness levels in the scenes had me grabbing the remote all night trying to adjust the sound to a comfortable level for me. Drove poor Bob crazy. :jameo: I don't recall always being like this, though. :ohwell:

But like I said, their music makes a lot of people happy, so more power to 'em. :yay:

Clam down... clam down... think happy music...:huggy:

Truckin' - got my chips cashed in
Keep Truckin - like the doodah man
Together - more or less in line
Just keep Truckin on

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BadGirl said:
See, this is exactly why I could never go to a show like that. I'd want to stick forks in both of my ears and twist...twist....twist the forks until I could no longer hear the noise. I must have really weird hearing or something; I really dislike going to the movies or concerts because of the loudness effect on my ears. We watched a movie last night and the variations in loudness levels in the scenes had me grabbing the remote all night trying to adjust the sound to a comfortable level for me. Drove poor Bob crazy. :jameo: I don't recall always being like this, though. :ohwell:
I feel your pain. :huggy: I have ultrasensitive hearing, too, and don't like really loud music or any type of noise for that matter. I've been known to bring earplugs to the movies because of the loudness and probably is why I rarely go now. :shrug: My TV has the "Smart Sound" option that is supposed to keep the volume steady no matter the input, but it doesn't really work. :ohwell:

But like I said, their music makes a lot of people happy, so more power to 'em. :yay:
:yeahthat: Different strokes for different folks. It's just not my cup of tea.

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
I feel your pain. :huggy: I have ultrasensitive hearing, too, and don't like really loud music or any type of noise for that matter. I've been known to bring earplugs to the movies because of the loudness and probably is why I rarely go now. :shrug: My TV has the "Smart Sound" option that is supposed to keep the volume steady no matter the input, but it doesn't really work. :ohwell:

:yeahthat: Different strokes for different folks. It's just not my cup of tea.

I guess my cowbell ringing and clanging next to you during the Redskin game must have sent you over the edge and wishing we would never score again ... :lol: Sorry. :lol:

I don't mind some heavy metal music, but I'm more traditional... its Christmas music I have a problem with being screamed/sung to you... personally. I just couldn't get where they were going with it... opera??? heavy metal???? back to opera???? Some folks liked it. I think River Rat did.

dems4me said:
I guess my cowbell ringing and clanging next to you during the Redskin game must have sent you over the edge and wishing we would never score again ... :lol: Sorry. :lol:
Oh the visual...:lol:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
dems4me said:

I don't mind some heavy metal music, but I'm more traditional... its Christmas music I have a problem with being screamed/sung to you... personally. I just couldn't get where they were going with it... opera??? heavy metal???? back to opera???? Some folks liked it. I think River Rat did.
You should have stayed for the end. When they did the piano duel, that was very cool stuff.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
mv_princess said:
You should have stayed for the end. When they did the piano duel, that was very cool stuff.

I heard that the 3pm show lasted 3 hours.

J

julz20684

kwillia said:
Pay her no mind... those two went to a TSO concert recently and RR sat on a 14 year old and made him cry.

Oh no, I knew RR had a dark side.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
kwillia said:
Clam down... clam down... think happy music...:huggy:

Truckin' - got my chips cashed in
Keep Truckin - like the doodah man
Together - more or less in line
Just keep Truckin on
Yep....that's more my speed.

No pun intended. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:

It's all right. My hearing recovered in 2 or 3 days. :huggy:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
It's all right. My hearing recovered in 2 or 3 days. :huggy:

Next time just do this... :smack: or this...

Attachments

• punch.gif
    punch.gif
    714 bytes · Views: 95