Trick or Treat Night

foosballpaul

What night will the little tricksters be out this year? The 31st is on a Monday. One would think the kids would be out on Sat or Sunday night instead of a week night. I don't want to miss tricking the little goblins...

Manolo

What night will the little tricksters be out this year? The 31st is on a Monday. One would think the kids would be out on Sat or Sunday night instead of a week night. I don't want to miss tricking the little goblins...

its tuesday... :duh:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:bawl: it's so sad the children will have their begging for candy cut short by a school night.

Since it's not really a problem, maybe we should pass a law to fix it

Graymatter

We're forgiving them from dressing up and running around begging for candy. They can pick their candy up between 0800-1600 M-F at social services - thank your taxpayer!

nomoney

This is not a joking matter! You guys are so insensitive to those simply asking when Halloween is! I can't believe how mean everyone is here!!!

FYI foosball guy - don't listen to these asses, they have nothing better to do. Trick or treating is on Monday night. However, you must have the appropriate flag in your yard allowing those trick or treating to know that you are a "safe" house. (not a sexual predator, etc). If you have a clean record you just go to the courthouse and they'll give you the "safe for treats" flag to post anywhere on your property. Have fun!

This is not a joking matter! You guys are so insensitive to those simply asking when Halloween is! I can't believe how mean everyone is here!!!

FYI foosball guy - don't listen to these asses, they have nothing better to do. Trick or treating is on Monday night. However, you must have the appropriate flag in your yard allowing those trick or treating to know that you are a "safe" house. (not a sexual predator, etc). If you have a clean record you just go to the courthouse and they'll give you the "safe for treats" flag to post anywhere on your property. Have fun!

What happened to the front porch light signal?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Do I have to clean up the dog doody in my yard or do I get the satisfaction of knowing there's going to be some little tike that's gonna take a piece of my kingdom home with them on this fine Halloween Night when they tromp through my yard and don't use the sidewalk or driveway?

That never got passed. Honestly, it was never a good idea to start with. The flicking on and off in certain patterns confused alot of people.

Ok, I wasn't even aware of that! I thought on was safe, and off meant stay away! I seem to remember the offenders were somehow supposed to comply.

I turn off the lights and head to the family room for a movie anyway.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
That never got passed. Honestly, it was never a good idea to start with. The flicking on and off in certain patterns confused alot of people.

I turned in on and off to fast and caused one kid to have an epileptic fit.

Little f@cker was flopping all over the yard knocking over my decorations

FED_UP

So I need to get a flag to prove I am not a criminal, wtf, my front porch light on is good enough for me. If the kids and parents were out looking for flags, they would not get much candy.

Last edited:

teacherhm

I don't know about elsewhere, but the Ranch Club sign says trick or treating is from 6-8pm on the 31st... just an FYI.
(I've also always gone by the porch lights on/off rule... had no idea they were giving out flags... :eyebrow:)

nomoney

So I need to get a flag to prove I am not a criminal, wtf, my front porch light on is good enough for me. If the kids and parents were out looking for flags, they would not get much candy.

:shrug: Hope your neighbors don't "label" you now. Good luck!!

:perv: