Trump approved fabricated Fox News story on Seth Rich murder, lawsuit says

This_person

You shouldn't believe everything you read online, and you definitely shouldn't believe most of the things YOU INFER from things you read online.

What if I watched JA say it? Should I be ok with that?

[video=youtube;Kp7FkLBRpKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg[/video]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Browder stands by claims that Russia paid firm behind the anti-Trump dossier

A key witness’ to a recent Senate Judiciary Committee hearing exploring Russian meddling in the 2016 election has reaffirmed his testimony that the secretive Washington firm, Fusion GPS, which commissioned the sensational anti-Trump campaign research dossier, received payment from the Kremlin.

Last week a Washington Post “Fact Checker” article assessed a statement by White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders in which she said, “The Democrat-linked firm Fusion GPS actually took money from the Russian government while it created the phony dossier that’s been the basis for all of the Russia scandal fake news.”

The article — which awarded Mrs. Sanders “Three Pinocchios” for what it deemed were misrepresentations — concluded that: “Moreover, there is no evidence Fusion took money from the Russian government. It worked on behalf of an American law firm, which was hired by a company owned by a Russian whose father is a government official. Even [Bill] Browder, a fierce critic of Fusion, said in an interview the White House is “conflating two issues.”

Responding to the article, Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Charles Grassley wrote British-American businessman and anti-Kremlin crusader Bill Browder — who testified late last month before the Senate panel.

At the time, Mr. Browder asserted that “Fusion GPS took money from the Russian government; and second that it did so while it was working on the Trump dossier,” according to Mr. Grassley’s letter, which he released Thursday.

Starman

"Somebody's already been killed as a result of the publication of this dossier and no harm should come to anybody related to this honest work," Levy said.

The interview didn't pursue the line of questioning further.

I've read the transcript and that's a lie.

No need to read any further in your dreck.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I've read the transcript and that's a lie.

No need to read any further in your dreck.

Too stupid to discern authorship, eh El Bee? :patonhead:

What, specifically, is inaccurate about this:

“He wants to be very careful to protect his sources,” attorney Josh Levy said during the Aug. 22 Senate Judiciary Committee interview of his client. “Somebody's already been killed as a result of the publication of this dossier and no harm should come to anybody related to this honest work.”

Last edited:

Hijinx

If a person makes accusations in a law suit and that suit is later put forth as truth, it is not credible.

Now if he wins that suit then we have something to discuss.