"Trump backs down"

PsyOps

Pixelated
Generically, I would agree. On many things, though, if I don't like how they work I try to change it. If I can't, then it's time to leave.

Sure, but in the framework of our established constitutional system; not by trying to dismantle that system like the left is trying to do.

Guns - ignore the law and the constitution
Illegal immigration - ignore the law
Sanctuary cities - ignore the law
Mishandle classified - ignore the law
Interfere in an election (Strzok and Page) - ignore the law
Fabricate an investigation - ignore the law
Shut down speech with threats and violence - ignore the constitution and the law
Destroy cities and private property - ignore the law

It goes on and on... If you're not willing to call for change under the system we have, and you choose to take matters into your own hands to FORCE people to comply with your thinking, and if you don't you will be called every name in the book, disparaged, and thrown out there as evil, all to destroy your life. It's time for you to go if that's how you think change comes about in this country.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I agree. I like how this country works. I am for the 2A and all the liberties we are able to enjoy. However, if the sh!t really hit the fan, I think you would be disappointed in the reaction. It would entail doing a bit more than tying a ribbon to a tree or making a donation to a charity.

I won't be disappointed in my reaction. And it won't be even remotely like tying ribbons to trees or donating to a charity. And I know plenty who feel the same.

This_person

Sure, but in the framework of our established constitutional system; not by trying to dismantle that system like the left is trying to do.

Guns - ignore the law and the constitution
Illegal immigration - ignore the law
Sanctuary cities - ignore the law
Mishandle classified - ignore the law
Interfere in an election (Strzok and Page) - ignore the law
Shut down speech with threats and violence - ignore the constitution and the law
Destroy cities and private property - ignore the law

It goes on and on... If you're not willing to call for change under the system we have, and you choose to take matters into your own hands to FORCE people to comply with your thinking, and if you don't you will be called every name in the book, disparaged, and thrown out there as evil, all to destroy your life. It's time for you to go if that's how you think change comes about in this country.

:yay:

SamSpade

Something that actually puzzles me - what exactly ARE they investigating?
It seems like they are endlessly poking around - but what are they looking for?

Russian -- "collusion"?

black dog

Free America
Well, going by your initial statement when you said:

You made no mention of the other variables that you decided to throw in in order to validate your point (veterans, etc.). However, NO as to the local militias. I wouldn't want any of those gun toting loons to protect a grocery store let alone the border. Leave them alone playing Rambo on their country farms.

I changed the variables?
Militia, a military force that is raised from the civilian population...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Something that actually puzzles me - what exactly ARE they investigating?
It seems like they are endlessly poking around - but what are they looking for?

Russian -- "collusion"?

It was a contrived story with an attempt to take Trump down. Strzok was the one that made the recommendation to launch the investigation into this so-called 'collusion' when he realized there might be a possibility that Trump could win. Now they are stuck trying to find a crime to investigate, rather than investigating an actual crime. Save face is now the MO for Mueller and their band of anti-Trump thugs.

Strzok's testimony this week, if he tells the truth, will be very revealing, and I expect to be the start of the whole thing crashing down around Comey and the rest involved.

Songfourone

It was a contrived story with an attempt to take Trump down. Strzok was the one that made the recommendation to launch the investigation into this so-called 'collusion' when he realized there might be a possibility that Trump could win. Now they are stuck trying to find a crime to investigate, rather than investigating an actual crime. Save face is now the MO for Mueller and their band of anti-Trump thugs.

Strzok's testimony this week, if he tells the truth, will be very revealing, and I expect to be the start of the whole thing crashing down around Comey and the rest involved.

Lying, indictments, guilty pleas and convictions Oh MY!!

Most corrupt administration ever.

black dog

Free America
I won't be disappointed in my reaction. And it won't be even remotely like tying ribbons to trees or donating to a charity. And I know plenty who feel the same.

Yep,,,. I don't carry a firearm and don't shoot 3-4 times a week and shoot a few matches each month so I can be proficient at tying ribbon around a tree.
And MG,
I trust any brother leatherneck that carried a 300 series and higher infantry MOS to cover my six. Hes not after my gear. And I have his 6 from back and above, my 300 Winchester is like a clap of Thunder.

To say that most arn't dedicated is foolish, you go and shoot a High Power Match and see Patriots lined up shooting every weekend across America, all will shoot you dead easily out to 600 yards with open sights.. easily.

And make sure you pull pit duty..