Trump gets son Barrons age wrong in new interview

HemiHauler

At least he didn’t he didn’t say he was 25 - his usual wont is to inflate numbers.

Imagine having that puffy, oversized baboon as your father. That poor kid.

I’m sure he remembered Ivanka’s 18th birthday.

phreddyp

At least he didn’t he didn’t say he was 25 - his usual wont is to inflate numbers.

Your father must have really f**ked you over, if you ever even met him.

Bare-ya-cuda

No doubt you and your kids can imagine having an oversized baboon as your father.

WingsOfGold

"Grab em by the puss*". DJT
So, he's not broken like this pos who wants to grab em by the dick
1715444622509.jpeg

BOP

He’s pretty young, I will say. He’s 17,” Trump said in an interview with Telemundo 51 of Miami. “But if they can do that, I’m all for it.” Asked for comment, Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung attacked NBC News.

He is 18

Well, at least he didn't get where and when his son died wrong on several occasions.

Last edited:

BOP

Usually know my kids age - after thinking about it - but I have to thinik for a minute with my wife's age.
Well, I mean that's easy: 39

Unless she's younger. Then you might want to move in with the dog.

BOP

You wished President Trump would roll you flour, find a wet spot, & grab you by your pit of vulgarity & despair, don't you?
Somebody's been listening to one of the manosphere guys on youtube.

BOP

Fat-shaming from one of the party of <checks notes> tolerance?

For shame.

Oh, and ditto for the speciesism on display.

AS for me, I can't imagine having a father who is a billionaire, been in movies, had his own television show, owns real estate all over the country, is married to a super model who speaks several languages, and gets more done in 24 hours (except sleep, apparently) than most people do in 24 years.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well, at least he didn't get where and when his son died wrong on several occasions.
Next week on “White House“… Biden tells the world his son was eaten by cannibals.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

No difference than you Halfrican!
Awww!!! Is somebody feeling lonely??
Do you feel somewhat relevant now??

How's your life going? Still bitter & oppressed I see...wanna make yourself feel better?
Lie to us some more about how blessed you are & how great your life is...while still exerting your bitterness & hate...

Quite sad, you are...I still pity you...

phreddyp

How's your life going? Still bitter & oppressed I see...wanna make yourself feel better?
Lie to us some more about how blessed you are & how great your life is...while still exerting your bitterness & hate...

Pity away, you need something to occupy your time. May I suggest tracing your roots, you may be related to Kunte Kinte on your fathers side. Or maybe you are Barack's half brother.

BOP

Don't get him started...they just got his meds more or less balanced, and the safety mittens have been removed.

BOP

Pity away, you need something to occupy your time. May I suggest tracing your roots, you may be related to Kunte Kinte on your fathers side. Or maybe you are Barack's half brother.
Is being related to the Won that much of an insult?

Man, you lefties will eat your own, left to your own devices.