Trump getting ready for 17 day vacation

Sapidus

I'm just gonna address your poor rendition of what I posted...because there is no way on God's green little planet that I threatened anyone. What I stated was a fact - one would think that the Left would choose to avoid forcing civil war, based on the evidence presented so far. We, the true Americans, have a whole lot of damn arms and bullets. You, the whining libtards are still figuring out which bathroom to use.
But I see where a whining libtard wouldn't recognize a statement of truth as anything other than a threat to his safe place.

We are all Americans. There is no such things as a true American unless you want to go back to native Americans. You are no more American than me because you voted for an idiot.

Why even mention how well you are armed? No one was calling for war except you Psycho.

Sounds kind of like a threat when you start taking about how only certain people are real Americans and how well armed you are.

Wishbone

I've never told people that they better "watch out cuz we have 8 billions bullets on our side"

"Democrats should be exterminated like vermin, drowned or murdered "

These are all things people have said on here in the last week. I've said people are idiots or dumb but never threatened violence because someone disagrees with me

Incorrect. I said Crucify them and line the Interstate Highway System.

Nobody is going to drown anyone!

Sheesh!

warneckutz

Sounds kind of like a threat when you start taking about how only certain people are real Americans and how well armed you are.

What are you worried about, jellyfish? You're going to sit behind your computer while you whine, cry and make comments you'd never have the guts to say to someone's face.

Sapidus

Glad to here you have moved up to administering citizenship tests. Hope it comes with a raise.

As usual you are wrong and display exactly what is wrong with your party. Instead of understanding there are many different views and opinions you listen to the dog whistle of some people being more American than others. Sounds pretty close to casual racism. Who exactly is the true American? What year did you have To arrive here? Only if you family came by boat? Only if you are white? Yet another slippery slope of your idiocy.

This_person

Glad to here you have moved up to administering citizenship tests. Hope it comes with a raise.

As usual you are wrong and display exactly what is wrong with your party. Instead of understanding there are many different views and opinions you listen to the dog whistle of some people being more American than others. Sounds pretty close to casual racism. Who exactly is the true American? What year did you have To arrive here? Only if you family came by boat? Only if you are white? Yet another slippery slope of your idiocy.

It's easy to disagree with someone but its another thing to repeatedly attack someone and call them names because they have different beliefs than you

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

"hear", dumbass.

Sapidus

It's easy to disagree with someone but its another thing to repeatedly attack someone and call them names because they have different beliefs than you

She told me I wasn't a real American. That's not a belief. That is a idiotic statement that deserves to be called out. I disagree with her on many things but understand this is America and she is entitled to her opinion as an American. So go screw your self.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Glad correct spelling is so Important but someone telling someone they aren't a true American doesn't phase you.

If you can't get basic grammar right, how can we take you seriously to get something like 'facts' right?

I get that you're using your phone for this forum, but many of your posts are so replete with grammatical errors that is makes hard to know what your point is.

Last edited:

This_person

She told me I wasn't a real American. That's not a belief.

Are you saying it is a fact? I always assumed you were an American citizen.

Now, do YOU believe you are a "real" American? Is so, what does it matter what a woman you called trailer trash thinks? Is she trailer trash? I mean, if one person says it and that makes it so......

See, it was her belief. It's her opinion, because she has a set of criteria by which she establishes what America stands for, and if you don't fit it you are not a "real" american. She tried to explain that to you when she said she believes you are an American citizen. Did you not follow that?

I've asked you before, and said it was not snark. it is still not snark. Is English your first language? You seem to have a great deal of trouble with things like syntax, and spelling, and comprehension. If it is not, good for you for having more than one language, and I will try to be far more explicit when I speak with you.

Sapidus

Are you saying it is a fact? I always assumed you were an American citizen.

Now, do YOU believe you are a "real" American? Is so, what does it matter what a woman you called trailer trash thinks? Is she trailer trash? I mean, if one person says it and that makes it so......

See, it was her belief. It's her opinion, because she has a set of criteria by which she establishes what America stands for, and if you don't fit it you are not a "real" american. She tried to explain that to you when she said she believes you are an American citizen. Did you not follow that?

I've asked you before, and said it was not snark. it is still not snark. Is English your first language? You seem to have a great deal of trouble with things like syntax, and spelling, and comprehension. If it is not, good for you for having more than one language, and I will try to be far more explicit when I speak with you.

Well then I guess you aren't an American in my opinion.