Trump: He has nobody's back but his own!

Hijinx

How do you know its a him if you're not one of his MPD's?

Where is the harm in allowing Russian investigators to ask questions? Afraid they'll figure out what Mueller isn't?

That was my thought. Here we have Mueller and his high paid Democrat lawyers attempting to unseat a President and being paid by our government to do it.
The people involved in the Russian investigation are former members of out intelligence agencies.
We know they cannot be trusted to get accurate information they have already been proven to involved in a collusion to pick our President.
(The charge they make against Russia)

We don't know how deep this band of unAmericans go in the intelligence agencies.

I for one certainly do not trust Mueller and his clones, There are questions that need to be asked.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WTF is a "cozen"?

This is what I found -- [FONT=&amp]: [/FONT][FONT=&amp]to deceive, win over, or induce to do something by artful coaxing and wheedling or shrewd trickery.[/FONT]

English is not his first language.

SamSpade

Where is the harm in allowing Russian investigators to ask questions? Afraid they'll figure out what Mueller isn't?

If you're going to charge a bunch of Russians with crimes - is it so hard to believe they'd call your bluff and say, ok, we're game, let's play this out.

Instead of - you know - grandstanding and making political points because you think they won't do anything.

SamSpade

English is not his first language.

I'm kind of merciless with this kind of thing, because both on my phone and any PC - the spell checker pops in.
I only make mistakes when I use homonyms or forget to write a word or two.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you're going to charge a bunch of Russians with crimes - is it so hard to believe they'd call your bluff and say, ok, we're game, let's play this out.

Instead of - you know - grandstanding and making political points because you think they won't do anything.

You would think after watching Putins interactions with Obama they'd know he'd call a bluff.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm kind of merciless with this kind of thing, because both on my phone and any PC - the spell checker pops in.
I only make mistakes when I use homonyms or forget to write a word or two.

Spelling Typos are one thing... Sappy regularly delivers one malaprop after another without fail.

nutz

After your fagg** comment it is obvious you are not worthy of discussion so im putting you on ignore.

So I did accomplish something useful yesterday. When I get you and your DA twin to stop your driveling I can be truly at peace.