Trump is the pinnacle of health

WingsOfGold

Violence is always your answer
Is wishing someone would cut HIS dick off violence? His wish would be fulfilled.
1711479359260.png

StmarysCity79

Actually yes assshole, only x amount of positions are allowed to participate per event. You being a fat piece of shiit wouldn't know about participating in sporting events.

More anger and insults.

You are so tiresome.

What would your family think if they read you talking to strangers like this.

WingsOfGold

More anger and insults.

You are so tiresome.

What would your family think if they read you talking to strangers like this.
No, facts and figures something that eludes you. Time and time again YOU are PROVEN wrong.
Again, why are you supporting this freak BULLY over woman's rights?

StmarysCity79

No, facts and figures something that eludes you. Time and time again YOU are PROVEN wrong.
Again, why are you supporting this freak BULLY over woman's rights?

Why are you bringing up a trans persons genitals in a thread about Trump?

Seems you are very interested in what's in her pants pervert.

WingsOfGold

Trump just likes to grab em by the pussy

Stick a finger in them against their will

or sexually assault them
Dementia Joe likes to grab em by the dick or anything else he can get. One locker room banter the other stupid peoples kids. Why would a grown man shower with a 6 year old girl?
oh daddy don't, hurts!

StmarysCity79

Dementia Joe likes to grab em by the dick or anything else he can get. One locker room banter the other stupid peoples kids. Why would a grown man shower with a 6 year old girl?
oh daddy don't, hurts!

Why do you willing believe and repeat Russian propoganda?

Rating:
Unfounded
Unfounded

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

WingsOfGold

Why do you willing believe and repeat Russian propoganda?

Rating:
Unfounded
Unfounded

In late 2022, social media users were sharing a quote meme that claimed Ashley Biden, the daughter of U.S. President Joe Biden, once wrote of her father in a diary, "I [am] so afraid of him coming in the shower with me that I've waited until late at night to take a shower." According to the quote meme, the sentence appeared on pages 67 and 68 of the aforementioned diary.

Snopes????? Did they Consult Jen Sucki????? :D

StmarysCity79

Snopes????? Did they Consult Jen Sucki????? :D

So you are wrong as usual KOMRAD.

Not to mention pathetic.

You must get your info straight from Putin's hole.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."

WingsOfGold

So you are wrong as usual KOMRAD.

Not to mention pathetic.

You must get your info straight from Putin's hole.

Note: In regard to the alleged authenticity of the diary itself, some have claimed that the FBI has issued statements confirming it is real. Fact-checking website PolitiFact has debunked this claim, issuing a rating of "False."
Komrad??? Did you drink your piss tape today or perhaps shitty Schiffs?