Trump lies that Judge wont let him go to Barron's graduation

StmarysCity79

Has there ever been a bigger whiny Karen than Donald Trump?

Seems like he shouldn't have thrown out multiple delay tactics if he was so concerned about being at Barron's graduation.

"Who will explain for me, to my wonderful son, Barron, who is a GREAT Student at a fantastic School, that his Dad will likely not be allowed to attend his Graduation Ceremony, something that we have been talking about for years, because a seriously Conflicted and Corrupt New York State Judge wants me in Criminal Court on a bogus “Biden Case” which, according to virtually all Legal Scholars and Pundits, has no merit, and should NEVER have been brought." -Donald Trump

The judge actually said he could most likely go based on how fast the trial progress up to that point.

It really depends on how we’re doing on time and where we are in the trial,” Merchan told the court, reported the Associated Press, which also reported the judge as saying that “if the trial proceeds as planned he’s willing to adjourn” for the day.

Last edited:

HemiHauler

I doubt neurodivergent Baron wants his fat f*ck of a father there anyway. He’s already embarrassed enough by him.

I doubt he’s involved enough in any of his kids lives to have bothered attending a single high school graduation.

CPUSA

I doubt neurodivergent Baron wants his fat f*ck of a father there anyway. He’s already embarrassed enough by him.

I doubt he’s involved enough in any of his kids lives to have bothered attending a single high school graduation.
And this here folks, is more projection from Hemi's miserable existence...

Still bitter that daddy chose the barroom over your GED ceremony, eh?
I'm sure mommy reassured you that you were still HER "special lil man" though...

gemma_rae

When Joe spread for his colonoscopy, what did his doctor say?

Hemi.png

HemiHauler

The article i read actually said there was no record of him attending any of his children's graduations.
I’m sure his only role was to beat the 💩 out of the males for daring to leave the apartment with a four in hand instead of a full Windsor knot in their neckties. And probably knocked the girls around for wearing a dress that didn’t show enough leg.

CPUSA

I’m sure his only role was to beat the 💩 out of the males for daring to leave the apartment with a four in hand instead of a full Windsor knot in their neckties. And probably knocked the girls around for wearing a dress that didn’t show enough leg.
Sounds like a sad childhood you're projecting there, kiddo...

Kinnakeet

Are you still sucking your mom's tit

Bare-ya-cuda

Your kids say the same about you.

Clem72

The article i read actually said there was no record of him attending any of his children's graduations.
Anyone else here with adult children ever remember them recording attendance at graduation? I remember sitting in bleachers next to the parking lot and didn't speak to a single school official.