Trump reveals VP shortlist ...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Trump reveals VP shortlist includes DeSantis, Scott, Ramaswamy, Noem, Donalds, Gabbard

Former President Trump, pointing to Tim Scott as a potential running mate, says 'a lot of people are talking about that gentleman right over there'

GREENVILLE, S.C. – Former President Trump indicated that at least a half a dozen contenders – including three former rivals for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination – are on his shortlist for running mate.

The commanding frontrunner for the GOP nomination had plenty of praise for one of those potential candidates who joined Trump at Fox News town hall on Tuesday in this upstate South Carolina city.

During the program, which ran on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle," Trump was asked about half a dozen potential running mate choices: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina, multimillionaire biotech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Rep. Byron Donalds of Florida, and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a Democrat turned independent.

and former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, a Democrat turned independent.

Uh... NO! Not a viable pick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Uh... NO! Not a viable pick.

Tulsi has done a good job of disguising herself but she IS a Democrat no matter what she's calling herself these days.

Anyway, it's going to be none of those people. At least I hope it's none of those people. My pick for Trump running mate would be.....

...drum roll please....

Marjorie Taylor Greene

I want SO badly to see a debate between her and Giggles McDopesmoker.

And my real pick would be Sarah Sanders. That's a natural and she'd be the best person to then step into the big shoes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tulsi has done a good job of disguising herself but she IS a Democrat no matter what she's calling herself these days.

Anyway, it's going to be none of those people. At least I hope it's none of those people. My pick for Trump running mate would be.....

...drum roll please....

Marjorie Taylor Greene

And my real pick would be Sarah Sanders. That's a natural and she'd be the best person to then step into the big shoes.
I hope Sarah runs in the future. I think she would be great!

WingsOfGold

...drum roll please....

Marjorie Taylor Greene

So many good ones to choose from, Sanders would get a lot of the female votes and both DeSantis or Sen. Tim Scott I could live with. You're right about Tulsi, tiger can't change it's stripes.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

...drum roll please....

Marjorie Taylor Greene

:roflmao:

Hijinx

What is so strange to me is that Republicans have a lot of people that could make a good President should Trump no be able to carry out the full term. The democrat party hasn't got one person that can replace the two numbskulls they have to run for President.

Name me one democrat that could carry the water for the Democrats.
I sure cant name one.

SamSpade

What is so strange to me is that Republicans have a lot of people that could make a good President should Trump no be able to carry out the full term. The democrat party hasn't got one person that can replace the two numbskulls they have to run for President.

I sure cant name one.
Both Phillips and Kennedy could be a good President. I wouldn't vote for them, but they wouldn't be ape-crap stupid.

All of the other top names can be completely certain to carry the entire hard left wing agenda.

WingsOfGold

I sure cant name one.
Mayyyyybe RFK but I wouldn't vote for him

Grumpy

You're right about Tulsi, tiger can't change it's stripes.
I said back in 2016 that if the DNC got behind Tulsi Gabbard instead of Hillary, they would have won. I really don't have many issues with her, yes, I have opposing views but I am gonna have opposing views with everyone. But, I do believe she cares about this country first, and not power. Her CPAC speech today knocks it outta the park IMO. So...let the flames begin with all the anti-Tulsi barbs...:)

stgislander

PREMO Member
She is a centrist, but I don't necessarily think that a bad thing. I think some of her past gun control statements will be held against her.

Hijinx

Gee : She went through that whole speech and didn't cackle once.
The difference between she and the present idiot at the Naval Observatory is amazing.
There are things I don't like about her, but she isn't an idiot.

Actually this sounds a lot like a speech asking Trump to pick her.
I suppose she would be the first Independent VP if she were picked.
I don't like her Democrat past, but Trump was once a Democrat also.
She might be in the running. I could live with her as VP better than if Joe was elected and Cackles ended up in the White House.