Trump signals support for legislation lifting federal ban on marijuana

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If we had total Freedom, No Government I could just kill anyone I don't like and walk away.
In turn they could kill me.
Do I fear total Freedom? Damned right. It's crazy.

Just like you walking into a pharmacy and being able to take away all of the oxycodone you want or getting the Amoxycillin you want for your cold.
Crazy. There are reasons that we don't have total freedom. Sensible reasons that keep unsensible people from harming themselves.

Now you might say you have the right to harm yourself. But do you have the right to harm others with your right?
Your family, your kids.? Because every Junkie is harming someone who loves them.

Ever hear of natural law? You know, the concept of not bothering someone unless they bother you kind of thing? Live and let live. Do unto others as you would have have done onto you? Ain't no body's business what you do as long as you don't harm or hurt the person or property of another? Common sense natural law? If you are happy to continue to suck at the tit of government control and propaganda and to follow their dictates without any self thought and independence of them, if you fear freedom and need someone to hold your hand through life, more power to you. But other free minded souls don't want no part of it.