Trump to (maybe) end joint military exercises with South Korea

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
0379A530-D2EA-4F85-B0B5-A567A275A98D.jpg

Hijinx

Some said that about Neville Chamberlain who met with Hitler, treated him with respect.

The point being, Trump took a great risk in doing this and I give him credit for that. He conducted himself admirably. Some of the greatest achievements through history were the result of someone taking a risk. But, in the end, only time will show if the risk being taken by Trump will ultimately be counted among the great achievements.

If Britain and their allies had treated Germany with respect after the First war, there may not have been a Hitler.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Not saying its a nice place, just that Kim seems like the puggie kid never picked for a game.

I really think there's someone else in NK directing and creating the misery and when they're done with him... Bang.

And you don't think Kim actually was Warmbiers torturer do you? I'd bet theres an entire sect of the NK military dedicated to that.

Do you believe Kim had nothing to do with Warmbier, as well as all of the other human rights atrocities committed in that country?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Do you believe Kim had nothing to do with Warmbier, as well as all of the other human rights atrocities committed in that country?

Personally? I doubt Warmbier rose to his attention level beyond someone telling him "we captured another American."

I'd bet the prison guards, quite used to abusing every prisoner in their charge, did a number on him many, many times and went to far during a session.

Someone above them brought it to their superiors attention and so on until it ended up at Kims desk.

With medical personnel doing what they thought they could, Kim and company did a little hand-wringing, brainstorming etc. they came up with a bull#### story and released him back to his family as living-dead.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
He is just proposing a part of the deal. He hasn't given them anything=-------------------yet.
Now we have to wait and see Un's counter offer.

Being a little nit picky here but Korean surnames are on the front end, referring to him as Un is like calling Trump Donald.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
When I read this, the first thing that came to mind was Otto Warmbier.

I keep trying to wrap my mind around why anyone would go to North Korea for a vacation. Why? Was Iraq out of his budget? You don't go to war zones, murderous dictatorships, or plague zones, it's just not a good idea.

awpitt

Main Streeter
If Britain and their allies had treated Germany with respect after the First war, there may not have been a Hitler.

Wow! This is very true. The ingredients for the making of WWII started to come together in the form of the Treaty of Versailles.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I keep trying to wrap my mind around why anyone would go to North Korea for a vacation. Why? Was Iraq out of his budget? You don't go to war zones, murderous dictatorships, or plague zones, it's just not a good idea.

Just picture the Travel Agent telling you...

"Syria is lovely this time of year!"

"The people of Mogadishu are so friendly!"

"If you like to experience native cultures, be sure to attend one of the celebrations with Boko Haram!"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

"If you like to experience native cultures, be sure to attend one of the celebrations with Boko Haram!"
Adventure Vacations

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:lol:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Wasn't the trip to No Korea a last-minute opportunity trip rather than a planned-from-the-start destination?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wasn't the trip to No Korea a last-minute opportunity trip rather than a planned-from-the-start destination?

80% off tickets to hell if you go this weekend. Murderous dictatorships are always a no no, even if it's an outstanding deal.