Trump to reverse ban on elephant trophies from Africa

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, I'm not mad anymore.

I kind of am. When I first saw the headline I was angry and thought about looting a CVS; now that I've read this thread and looked into it more I'll probably just go scream at the sky for a few minutes.

I don't understand trophy hunting. Or hunting in general. My cousin's gorgeous wife who looks like she doesn't do anything more taxing than picking out a lipstick color brought down an enormous buck last weekend....and posted pics on FB. :gag: They do that all the time - my cousins and uncle - post pics of whatever they've killed. Ugh.

glhs837

Power with Control
I kind of am. When I first saw the headline I was angry and thought about looting a CVS; now that I've read this thread and looked into it more I'll probably just go scream at the sky for a few minutes.

I don't understand trophy hunting. Or hunting in general. My cousin's gorgeous wife who looks like she doesn't do anything more taxing than picking out a lipstick color brought down an enormous buck last weekend....and posted pics on FB. :gag: They do that all the time - my cousins and uncle - post pics of whatever they've killed. Ugh.

I also don't get it, but I also don't get people who do stupid stuff to cars, but that's okay, I don't have to.

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Attachments

• naw_ohio-trophy-buck-poach_b.jpg
    naw_ohio-trophy-buck-poach_b.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 97

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What about this type of trophy?
15-mnuchin-linton-money.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg
Although it looks like she raided Kylo Ren's closet.