Trump VP pick - any one?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wouldn't have a problem with Kristi Noem or Kari Lake. I think he has his eyes on someone else that will be shocker..No idea who tho. My choice would be Sarah Huckabee Sanders. She would be a great pick and I could see her running in 28 for Prez and winning.

I wonder if SHS wants to be VP? She's enjoying a fairly popular and drama-free Governorship, which would become a chaotic ugly nightmare if she was on a national ticket, especially with Trump. She'd have to be crazy to give up her current gig to go willingly into the lion's den.

But I agree, she'd be a great pick.

Grumpy

I wonder if SHS wants to be VP? She's enjoying a fairly popular and drama-free Governorship, which would become a chaotic ugly nightmare if she was on a national ticket, especially with Trump. She'd have to be crazy to give up her current gig to go willingly into the lion's den.

But I agree, she'd be a great pick.
Couldn't you say the same about Noem? We've seen Sarah handle the press, Noem not so much, tho she has pushed back on the press a few times.

PJay

I think Kristi Noem would be a great pick, but I think he will stick with a traditional man, someone we haven’t thought about but will say yeah, that makes sense, once we hear the name.
..and not corrupt. Trump knows who all our enemies are.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm not in love with Ben Carson. He doesn't have that leadership thing you want in a President. During 2016 one of our resident lefties whose name I don't recall called him "the human Ambien pill". I thought that was about right.
:yay:

A brilliant man, but definitely NOT POTUS material.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Couldn't you say the same about Noem? We've seen Sarah handle the press, Noem not so much, tho she has pushed back on the press a few times.

I get a sense that Noem would be more interested in mixing it up on a national level, where Sarah may have had her fill. Not even sure why I think that, tbh. It's just an impression.

LJ1999

Kari Lake.
On the surface, I think a Trump/Lake ticket would seem to radical to moderates and Independents.

I like the idea of Sanders. Another name came to me last night, Lee Zeldin. He came close to winning New York.

I also think it would be great to see a Trump/Youngkin ticket.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That came to my mind too. But, I think Youngkin would better be able to continue another 4-8 year term.
Maybe, don't know. Besides I'm more interested in these next 4 years, there will be plenty of time to look forward if sanity can some how be returned.

DogWhisperer

Really out there and no experience but I think Candace Owens would shake things up. Trump didn't have experience when he became president.