Trump's comments about the NFL show a lack of respect/

Hijinx

It would appear that the idiots have a problem with the third Stanza of the National Anthem that 99.9 percent of them have never heard, but some racist idiot brought it up,
It mentions slaves. Obviously in their ignorance that triggered them. Even though the slaves mentioned in the poem refers to the sailors taken off American ships and enslaved (Shanghaied) onto British ships.

They can't let facts get in the way of their BS so they use this as an excuse.

Sapidus

UNLESS your employer condones and encourages it. That is an important distinction. Starbucks employees, for example, are encouraged to engage their customers in social and political indoctrination (because they think we give a flick what some teenage barista thinks). If you work for a tech support call center and your employer encourages you to engage your callers in political debate, then it is appropriate to that workplace. At that point it's up to the caller to take their business elsewhere, which is what a number of NFL fans appear to be doing.

Yep. And what has the Nfls stance been?

So stop crying

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yep. And what has the Nfls stance been?

So stop crying

GFY, you little fascist. I'll bitch if I want. I will complain if I want. And there's nothing you can do to stop me, sorry for your luck. You think you progtards are the only ones who are allowed free speech, but that's not really the case. :insertmiddlefingerhere:

littlelady

God bless the USA
The NFL players should get on their knee every night, and thank God for Donald J. Trump. - Steve Bannon. :lol:

Not an exact quote. I was rephrasing what I heard Bannon say on Hannity, tonight. Like!

Sapidus

GFY, you little fascist. I'll bitch if I want. I will complain if I want. And there's nothing you can do to stop me, sorry for your luck. You think you progtards are the only ones who are allowed free speech, but that's not really the case. :insertmiddlefingerhere:

What a triggered snowflake.

You complained that they shouldn't do it on company time without the bosses permission. I showed you where they had the bosses permission and you go ballistic. You seem like a really grounded stable person. EYE Roll