Truth Social -Latest Trump org failure

StmarysCity79

Shares of Trump Media plunged more than 17% in premarket trading Monday after the company filed to issue millions of additional shares of stock.

Trump Media’s dramatic slide came as Donald Trump headed to a Manhattan court to begin jury selection for his criminal trial on hush money-related charges. Trump is the majority stakeholder in the company.

Trump Media, which created the Truth Social app and trades under the stock ticker DJT on the Nasdaq, fell nearly 20% last week.

The company’s intent to issue more common stock was made public Monday morning in a “preliminary prospectus” filed to the Securities and Exchange Commission. The shares cannot be issued until a registration statement with the SEC goes into effect.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, Joe Biden's family business of theft, graft, influence peddling, and other assorted illegal activities is thriving.....
The Democrat Machine has been running strong on that for almost 200 years.

StmarysCity79

Meanwhile, Joe Biden's family business of theft, graft, influence peddling, and other assorted illegal activities is thriving.....

How come you can never prove that?

Just like the "Stolen Election". These things only exist in your tiny mid because Trump and Newsmax and Kari lake tell you them.

Feel free to show any evidence or charges pending.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Just like the "Stolen Election". These things only exist in your tiny mid because Trump and Newsmax and Kari lake tell you them.

It's been proven with the financial records.... You're just out there with every other ####wit leftist going :lalala:

There won't be any charges until we get you POS commies out of all avenues of government and build the gallows on the Mall.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

There is extensive documentation, Dipshittica. Just because you have handlers that don't allow you to see news that incriminates them doesn't mean everyone does.

StmarysCity79

There is extensive documentation, Dipshittica. Just because you have handlers that don't allow you to see news that incriminates them doesn't mean everyone does.

Prove it.

It should be easy if there is so much available documentation.

If that's the case why is it Trump facing 5 trails and 87 felonies? And the Biden impeachment blew up spectacularly with the revelation the GOP's star witness was a Russian plant?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Prove it.

If that's the case why is it Trump facing 5 trails and 87 felonies? And the Biden impeachment blew up spectacularly with the revelation the GOP's star witness was a Russian plant?

If you wanted to be informed instead of a programmed cultbot, you'd find the information yourself. It's readily available. As it stands, I have no intention of running down a bunch of links that you'll ignore, and then proceed to spout the same retarded talking points that have already been proven false. Feel free to wallow in your masters' propaganda - that sh*t is made for dumbasses like you and they get paid well for producing it. Gobble gobble, little piggy. Nom nom nom.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you wanted to be informed instead of a programmed cultbot, you'd find the information yourself. It's readily available. As it stands, I have no intention of running down a bunch of links that you'll ignore, and then proceed to spout the same retarded talking points that have already been proven false.

Her standard operating procedure.

StmarysCity79

If you wanted to be informed instead of a programmed cultbot, you'd find the information yourself. It's readily available. As it stands, I have no intention of running down a bunch of links that you'll ignore, and then proceed to spout the same retarded talking points that have already been proven false. Feel free to wallow in your masters' propaganda - that sh*t is made for dumbasses like you and they get paid well for producing it. Gobble gobble, little piggy. Nom nom nom.

I have done extensive reading and investigating of the subject of a stolen election and of Biden's "criminality"

Neither produce any evidence.

It's all biased nonsense and conjecture based on limited understand of the facts and the testimony of people who are now in jail, being charged with lying or have otherwise been discredited.

The only people who believe any of this nonsense is trailer living swamp dwelling slack jawed morons glued to Newsmax, the gateway pundit and other biased sources that feed you scraps of propaganda to keep you foaming at the mouth and threatening everyone with violence or being jailed for life.

A federal grand jury has indicted a former FBI informant on allegations of "false statements" and "obstruction crimes" related to accusations against President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden and their supposed corruption ties to Ukrainian conglomerate Burisma Holdings.

• A federal grand jury has indicted a former FBI informant on allegations that he made false accusations of corrupt ties between President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden to a Ukrainian conglomerate
  • Alexander Smirnov allegedly told his FBI handler false, derogatory information about the Bidens in 2020, after Joe Biden became a candidate for the presidency
  • According to the indictment, Smirnov alleged he met with Burisma officials while Biden was vice president, and was told of bribes paid to "protect [them]... from all sorts of problems"

luvmygdaughters

Prove it.

And yet, according to the polls, he's still beating Biden!:lmao:

Clem72

If literal wire transfers to almost every member of the Biden family (except for the Big guy) to include underage grandchildren from shell corporations connected to China and Ukraine doesn't prove it to you, nothing will.

When wealthy Democrat donors buy Hunter's paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars a piece, and then get appointed by president Biden to senior government jobs, that should be proof. But you wont look at that.

When president Biden openly brags about interfering with other countries investigations into companies his family has dealings with, that should be proof enough. Or maybe not, he brags about a lot of crap that never actually happened.

StmarysCity79

If literal wire transfers to almost every member of the Biden family (except for the Big guy) to include underage grandchildren from shell corporations connected to China and Ukraine doesn't prove it to you, nothing will.

When wealthy Democrat donors buy Hunter's paintings for hundreds of thousands of dollars a piece, and then get appointed by president Biden to senior government jobs, that should be proof. But you wont look at that.

When president Biden openly brags about interfering with other countries investigations into companies his family has dealings with, that should be proof enough. Or maybe not, he brags about a lot of crap that never actually happened.

Please show me proof of these wire transfers. (not James Comer claiming it to be true) Not any imaginary ones.

Please show me where you objected to Jared Kushner getting $ 2 billion form Saudi Arabia and then i will care about Hunter selling art.

Show me where Biden did anything but his job in asking that a corrupt prosecutor ( that the entire international community had condemned) be removed from his job before receiving money

Clem72

Please show me proof of these wire transfers. (not James Comer claiming it to be true) Not any imaginary ones.

Please show me where you objected to Jared Kushner getting $ 2 billion form Saudi Arabia and then i will care about Hunter selling art.

Show me where Biden did anything but his job in asking that a corrupt prosecutor ( that the entire international community had condemned) be removed from his job before receiving money

No, you won't ever care about Hunter's art. And we already addressed previously how Jared's company (not him personally) managing assets for someone is not the same as being paid. While I understand that you do not have the kind of assets that require active management, but lets pretend you at least know what a bank is. Would you consider the money you placed with your bank to be yours, or theirs? If you believe Jared got to keep that money, then you must think the bank owns your money as well.

And as for Biden doing his job, that not the least bit credible. Show me another example of where state department approved funding for another country was held up so that a "CORRUPTION" of a low level bureaucratic official could be addressed. Come on, we'll wait for it. Biden has personally okayed giving money to governments that we recognize as terrorist organizations, but sure it's his job to make sure every prosecutor working for every country we give money to is absolutely squeaky clean.

I don't know why I bother to respond though. We have addressed your same whataboutt many times before, you will just stick your fingers in your ears like you always do.

StmarysCity79

No, you won't ever care about Hunter's art. And we already addressed previously how Jared's company (not him personally) managing assets for someone is not the same as being paid. While I understand that you do not have the kind of assets that require active management, but lets pretend you at least know what a bank is. Would you consider the money you placed with your bank to be yours, or theirs? If you believe Jared got to keep that money, then you must think the bank owns your money as well.

And as for Biden doing his job, that not the least bit credible. Show me another example of where state department approved funding for another country was held up so that a "CORRUPTION" of a low level bureaucratic official could be addressed. Come on, we'll wait for it. Biden has personally okayed giving money to governments that we recognize as terrorist organizations, but sure it's his job to make sure every prosecutor working for every country we give money to is absolutely squeaky clean.

I don't know why I bother to respond though. We have addressed your same whataboutt many times before, you will just stick your fingers in your ears like you always do.

So you don't understand that Jared is not running a bank out of the kindness of his heart right? He is getting paid and is influencing Trumps decisions and Saudi Arabias opportunities should Trump return to the WH.

What you claim is not only not true it is part of day to day diplomacy worldwide. Proving you know nothing about how the world works

"It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

Mike Carpenter, who served as a foreign policy adviser to the then-vice president, told USA TODAY that Shokin "never went after any corrupt individuals at all" and "never prosecuted any high-profile cases of corruption."

Kupchan said. "He was acting alongside our European allies. Everybody was of a single mind that this prosecutor was not the right guy for the job."

Daria Kaleniuk, the co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kyiv, Ukraine, credited Biden, the International Monetary Fund — which threatened to delay $40 billion in aid for similar reasons — and others with the prosecutor's removal.