Tuesday Morning...

M

Mousebaby

:howdy: Just recovering from that 24 hour bug that went around. :dead: But I do feel much better!

:poorbaby: I know what ya mean. I thought my kidney was going to rot and fall out before this was all over, but I am starting to go on the upside now. I am glad your feeling better. My father in law ended up in the hospital because of that bug!

T

toppick08

:poorbaby: I know what ya mean. I thought my kidney was going to rot and fall out before this was all over, but I am starting to go on the upside now. I am glad your feeling better. My father in law ended up in the hospital because of that bug!

Continue your meds.......:lmao:.....:howdy:

:coffee:

Good morning everyone!! So, I didn't hit much traffic, stopped at Starbucks for a good 'ol cup of pumpkin spice latte and a bacon/egg/avacado wrap and didn't even have to wait in a line, there's a full staff when I made it to work (minus the GM which is a definite plus) and our computers are actually working properly.

I'd say things are looking up :dance:

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:howdy: 'morning all...got the wood stove crankin' out some heat...wish I could stay home from work and sit in front of it all day!

vbailey

vbailey
:howdy: 'morning all...got the wood stove crankin' out some heat...wish I could stay home from work and sit in front of it all day!

Me Too!!!! My daughter came over and stayed last night, confused me to have company on a Monday night, I was thinking it was still the weekend and stayed up too late. But Iam glad she came we had a good time talking and listening to music together. This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice and be glad! It is a beautiful day! I love the Son!