Tuff Truck

R

RadioPatrol

Cowgirl said:
I'm going to be competing this summer. I'm looking for a truck to use...preferrably a 2WD Ranger. I've never competed in Tuff Truck before....has anyone here ever done it? Any suggestions? Anything I should know? :flowers:

Jeep Grand Wagoneer FT 4X4 ............ 360 V8 Auto

R

RadioPatrol

Cowgirl said:
Well, apparently the Yota wasn't tuff enough. :lmao: It was sitting on the road with "FREE" written on the windshield in blue tape.

what motor does it have ........ I have a 20R that might go in ......... needs a new weber 28/32 Progressive .........

Cowgirl

RadioPatrol said:
what motor does it have ........ I have a 20R that might go in ......... needs a new weber 28/32 Progressive .........

That truck is long gone...junked.

Cowgirl

centsless said:
Hey Cowgirl, Did you make it to the Buck Saturday night??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhlTxfK1q5o
If not here's a little taste of what you missed. This is my 4wd run.Finished 2nd
Didn't get video of my 2wd run but I finished 1st.

We didn't get to go. :tantrum: We have the kids every other weekend, and that was a kid weekend. Hopefully we'll get catch another tuff truck weekend. Great job!

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Cowgirl said:
:eyebrow: How much? I'm :nomoney:.
Well I have about $8,000 in the truck. I put it on Ebay with a reserve for $3,500.... I really want to get a new toy but can't till this truck goes.

Maybe we could work out some kind of trade :wench: :wench: :love: :lmao:

Cowgirl

Magnum said:
Well I have about $8,000 in the truck. I put it on Ebay with a reserve for $3,500.... I really want to get a new toy but can't till this truck goes.

Maybe we could work out some kind of trade :wench: :wench: :love: :lmao:

We could def. do a trade. :smoochy:

Want to trade it for a 99 Dodge Ram 1500? Short bed, nice new off-road tires,5-speed, new beefed up transmission (NV4500), 4:10 gear ratio (not quite 100% sure what that means...just know it's low and nice for towing). It's bf's truck...it's for sale. He might just go for it! It's a nice truck...I'm sad he's selling it. :bawl:

Is your truck on ebay now?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Cowgirl said:
We could def. do a trade. :smoochy:

Want to trade it for a 99 Dodge Ram 1500? Short bed, nice new off-road tires,5-speed, new beefed up transmission (NV4500), 4:10 gear ratio (not quite 100% sure what that means...just know it's low and nice for towing). It's bf's truck...it's for sale. He might just go for it! It's a nice truck...I'm sad he's selling it. :bawl:

Is your truck on ebay now?
Is it standard cab or extended cab? I might be up for that.

It's not on Ebay now, bids never got to my reserve. The highest bid wouldn't even buy the tires off the truck. I could PM you more details if you want.

Cowgirl

Magnum said:
Is it standard cab or extended cab? I might be up for that.

It's not on Ebay now, bids never got to my reserve. The highest bid wouldn't even buy the tires off the truck. I could PM you more details if you want.

It's a club cab (extended, but no opening doors). I guess I better run it by BF first. :jet: He might just want to sell it and get the $. PM me the details though. :yay:

Cowgirl

centsless said:
Hey Cowgirl, The Buck is having a mud bog and tuff truck event this saturday night

Awesome.... Of course it's on a weekend that we have the kids. :lol: Maybe we can get the grandparents to babysit.

centsless

I had another good night on the 11th at the Buck. 1st place 2wd and 2nd place 4wd. Next race at the Buck is this saturday night the 25th. This will be monster trucks and tuff trucks.2 Races to go in the season and I have a 3 1/2
point lead in 4wd and 2wd class is tight.3 points seperate the leader and myself in 4th place.